Let it be me Phil from film flipped8007

Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
so very beautiful xx❤️❤️
Post 1 IP   flag post
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
Lovely video, Joyb. Thanks for posting,😊
Post 2 IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
❤️ Thanks Joy, Phil's favourite song he sings it so beautifully solo. It obviously meant such a lot to him. I really love to hear him sing it, it brings tears to my eyes 💕
Post 3 IP   flag post
DarrenGreenwood private msg quote post Address this user
Lovely. I have a fond memory of my Dad singing this to my Mum
Post 4 IP   flag post
Jeanroberts private msg quote post Address this user
Phil sings this song so tenderly, I love it! Thank you Joy! xxx
Post 5 IP   flag post
DeeDee private msg quote post Address this user
Just gorgeous!!! I absolutely love Phil singing this classic Everly song and of course both he and Don always said it was their favourite song to sing. The stills from the movie I presume mean it is one of those "coming of age" films but why oh why do they use such young looking kids in this type of film? They always look far too young for the theme of serious love that they portray These kids look about 10 to 12!! Just far too young!! Lovely Phil sounds fabulous though
Post 6 IP   flag post
Redhead1966 private msg quote post Address this user
I simply love Phil's version of this alone.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Lynn private msg quote post Address this user
Absolutely beautiful! I love Phil singing this! Brings tears to my eyes!
Post 8 IP   flag post
colorado3 private msg quote post Address this user
Phils voice singing this is perfection ,it is so gorgeous ,beautiful ,wonderful and awesome ,the most exquisite voice and song in the world sung by the most beautiful ,gorgeous gentle man in the world .l have this on cd by the boys Solo Album which is awesome ,l highly recommend it ,this is the first song on it and it tears my heart out and l cry all the way through it l love Phil with all my heart and always will ,he is in my prayers every night and l have his picture beside me and l kiss him every night ,l love you now always and for ever Phil ,l will see you with the angels and hold you and love you ,Paula Devoted To You xxx
Post 9 IP   flag post
55068 9 9
destitute