The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum

Sorry I've been quiet recently8005

DarrenGreenwood private msg quote post Address this user
But I've not been great my depression has been kicking my ass. So I shut myself away from everyone and everything. Plus I've had to rely on charities for food. Anyway I hope you are all well? I'm trying to get back to normality (which I don't what that is anymore).
Post 1 IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
Darren sorry to hear you have been unwell, just take a day at a time. Not all illnesses can be seen. Take care.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Marion private msg quote post Address this user
Darren I am also sorry to hear you are suffering with depression and you did a good thing by reaching out to others. If I recall correctly this would be the first Christmas without your mother, very tough for you I am sure. Hugs and prayers to you Darren.
Post 3 IP   flag post
ChrisH private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry to hear you are not too good at the moment Darren.Depression is the invisible illness,I really hope you feel better soon
Post 4 IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
Chris H I love your bee of Manchester it was amazing what they did in Manchester at the time it was most needed. ❤️
Post 5 IP   flag post
ChrisH private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Chris W. The bee is the symbol of Manchester and since the arena attack it is seen everywhere.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
So sorry to hear that Darren but hope you will soon see a light at the end of the tunnel Thinking of you Please take care xx❤️❤️
Post 7 IP   flag post
BobbyBri private msg quote post Address this user
Darren – you're going through a hard time. Depression is a malicious disease precisely since it makes those affected shut away from everyone and everything. All the more it's a step ahead for you to tell us here.
Do you have professional support? If not yet you should try to get some, that makes it easier to find your way back to normality - and you will, believe me.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Jujole private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Darren- Sorry to hear you feeling down. Therapy works. It’s good to talk things through, especially if you have experienced a loss. Also, anti-depressants help. You need to go through the Mourning Process with someone. The stigma of going to therapy has lessened due the Military, no less. They support it. If you don’t have insurance, community clinics can offer guidance. Best of Luck. Be Well, J
Post 9 IP   flag post
Roxy private msg quote post Address this user
Darren, you are not alone. Sending you warm wishes for a return soon to a happier place, xx
Post 10 IP   flag post
55068 10 10
destitute