The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum

Happy Birthday In Heaven Phil7994

bert private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 IP   flag post
Marion private msg quote post Address this user
Happy birthday in Heaven Phil, you are missed by your many Everly fans. Thinking of your family, loved ones, and friends also.
Post 2 IP   flag post
craiglhope private msg quote post Address this user
Nice post, as usual, Bert. Yep, Phil is still here as who knows but the spirit world is simply one more 'dimension', 'down here'...our ancestors are not as 'far away' as we may think. He's watching over his music strings company, plus all kinds of other things. You wouldn't remember me at all, Phil, but anytime you want to talk some more about classic cars and trucks, that would be fantastic for me. We could talk about rock 'n' roll, but not much to chat about there. You and Don started it all at it's birth with a long string of hits, and everybody else just copied, copied, copied. And, the more power to everyone in the pop-music biz (some of the sounds I like, and some of the sounds, I don't like). Be well, ol' buddy-buddy. See ya'.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user

Thinking of Phil today..also Patti, Jason and Christopher, and of course Don and all the Everly family.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Kathyc private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Bert what a lovely picture. Happy Birthday Phil. Xxx

He use to tease me back in the 60's that he reckoned I would be pushing him around in a bathchair when he was 80 - oh how I wish that could have been!

Special love to his family today - it's on these very special days that you somehow miss them even more than usual - my love to you.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Sharon private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Birthday Baby Boy Phil.We love and miss you.

Post 6 IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
Phil is missed so much, happy birthday Phil wish you were here to celebrate your 80th with your family and friends.

This cake reminds me of the comedy that took place in London with the policeman.

Phil, Patti and the grandchildren having a wonderful time at another birthday party

Post 7 IP   flag post

Missed and loved by many .
Post 8 IP   flag post
Too Far Too Fast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmrGZxCvEyM&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR1CUxmxzS2ndoZ8TgF3Yd9SGqqgOJ5WvKUzLOoYiL8qLGNjLfVRIu2UHb4
Post 9 IP   flag post
Bert one of my Phil favourites. Even though it didn't make the cut for the album 'Living Alone' there is an album with bonus tracks not sure if it is one on each side but "Too far too Fast" is on the album. I have thought that I would try to get this album even though I have the album without bonus tracks, it is worth it to get this fabulous song. 💕
Post 10 IP   flag post
donandphilfan private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Birthday Phil, remembered today and every day. Special thoughts to Don, Patti and all the family.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user
clickable text
I have to add praise for the BBC Radio today-no less than 8 EB tracks played, including 4 on one programme alone. Steve Madden was the DJ concerned, and he had quite a lot of chat about Phil and Don before and after the records he played. I'm trying to copy the link now...I hope that the link works ok. He starts chatting from about 17:54 in before the first of the 4 tracks.
Post 12 IP   flag post
BobbyBri private msg quote post Address this user

I wish I could congratulate Phil directly. He must have been a very special person. According to Patti even during the last stay in the hospital he was always saying “Get out there, go have fun”.

So, let's have fun celebrating the memory of a great man.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyBri
I wish I could congratulate Phil directly. He must have been a very special person. According to Patti even during the last stay in the hospital he was always saying “Get out there, go have fun”.

So, let's have fun celebrating the memory of a great man.

Bobby you are so right Phil was special and a great man, that is why there is so much love around for him.

Post 14 IP   flag post
DeeDee private msg quote post Address this user
Thinking of Phil on what would have been his 80th birthday! It was great to see "Harmonies from Heaven" on British TV yesterday {I have the DVD but watched it anyway} He was a special and lovely man and will never be forgotten along with his gorgeous voice which will be there forever for us to listen to Best wishes to all the Everly family on this poignant day!
Post 15 IP   flag post
Roxy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 16 IP   flag post
colorado3 private msg quote post Address this user
Phil is the most beautiful, gorgeous, handsome gentle loving man on the planet and always will be .He has the most exquisite pure angelic voice in the world .I love him with all my heart and will be devoted to him for ever.He is loved so much by so many people ,l so wish he was here to see and enjoy his Birthday ,l was in heaven with the programme on TV last night on Harmonies in Heaven, so lovely to see the boys again ,seen it before but love watching and listening to them .Listen to them day and night, watch them on U Tube every day .Phil is in my prayers every night and will always be in my heart .l will see phil with the angels and love and hold him for ever . God Bless you darling Love always to you and your Family Paula xxx
Post 17 IP   flag post
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
My brother watches an Irish country music sow on sky tv and he said Don and Phil were mentioned and Phils 80 birthday. A short clip was played of them. Xx❤️❤️
Post 18 IP   flag post
@Joyb
That's really good, if you are an Everly fan you should know it would have been Phil's 80th.
Buddy's birthday is always remembered too. I like that they remember these legends birthdays.
Post 19 IP   flag post
7bexbex7 private msg quote post Address this user
Yep, a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to PHILLIP .
Love TERRY X
🎶🎸😊
Post 20 IP   flag post
55068 20 20
destitute