The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum
Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user

3 versions of Phil's When Will I Be Loved....the answer to that question is easy, it's FOREVER...
Post 1 IP   flag post
Ever1yfan private msg quote post Address this user
The third one, his demo, πŸ¦‹πŸ˜πŸ¦‹πŸ˜πŸ¦‹πŸ˜πŸ¦‹
πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
Post 2 IP   flag post
The reggae version πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Post 3 IP   flag post
The '83 version, Don telling Baby Boy how much he loved him πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
Post 4 IP   flag post
Sharon private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5 IP   flag post
Judyc13 private msg quote post Address this user
All of them, of course! All great. Nice post.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Marion private msg quote post Address this user
Thinking of Phil today and the Everly family. A nice post, thank you Liz 58.
A great song, described by someone as β€œthe happiest heartbreak song”, and my favorite song.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Annmary private msg quote post Address this user
love them all.
Post 8 IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
Also thinking of Phil today, 5 years has gone by so quickly but Phil is missed as much today as the day we lost him. His family miss him more.

Post 9 IP   flag post
Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user
I don't know if Patti, Jason or Christopher or indeed Don or Margaret ever check into this site- but I'm sure that we'd like them to know that we're all thinking of the family on this anniversary.
Post 10 IP   flag post
DeeDee private msg quote post Address this user
Just so lovely to hear these great versions of "Baby Boy" Phil's wonderful song! I play it on my guitar so often, singing along, and it is fresh and fun each time! Phil Everly, forever missed, admired and respected! A lovely man and a sad loss to his family and the world!
Post 11 IP   flag post
colorado3 private msg quote post Address this user
Still broken hearted over Phils passing .Phil was such a loving, gentle.genuine, handsome, gorgeous beautiful man .He was the Best and has the most exqisite voice in the world .
l have their cds in the car and play them all the time,The Everlys are Icons and legends and will never be forgotten .The best voices and songs on the planet and l love them for eternity .l will see Phil with the angels and hold him and love him for ever .l love you now always and for ever Phil and you are in my heart always .All my love to you darlig Paula .xxx Dream, Dream Dream x
Post 12 IP   flag post
BobbyBri private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Phil Everly for soothing us with songs of memory and regret. Even though you passed away five years ago you're too well loved to ever be forgotten.
Post 13 IP   flag post
MarieLuluSibenik private msg quote post Address this user
Post 14 IP   flag post
54757 14 14
destitute