The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum
bert private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 IP   flag post
Redhead1966 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks, bert! Happy New Year to you and the whole forum!
Post 2 IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
Happy New Year to you too Bert and to everyone on this forum.

Let us hope that 2019 is a fantastic year for everyone.

Post 3 IP   flag post
Marion private msg quote post Address this user
Happy New Year! Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2019.
Thank you Bert.
Post 4 IP   flag post
cuddles private msg quote post Address this user
happy new year to all
Post 5 IP   flag post
craiglhope private msg quote post Address this user
Happy, Outstanding, Healthy, Prosperous, Safe, Spiritual, New 2019 Year to all. Was going to go to Times Square in NYC and watch "the ball drop," but the crowds and expense and possible danger, is too much. Philadelphia has excellent Fireworks Shows, one at the 30th Street Art Museum area and the other down on Front Street at the Delaware River. I say the same thing every News Year's Eve, but, alas, fall asleep ~ 11 PM watching re-runs of "Ozzie & Harriet."
Post 6 IP   flag post
Craig when we visited New York we loved Times Square and have often talked about how wonderful it would be to celebrate the new year in there. But we realise the dangers in the world now so everyone on this Forum can I also say:
Safely see in the New Year and have good health and prosperity too. 🍾🍷🎇
Post 7 IP   flag post
craiglhope private msg quote post Address this user
Indeed, Times Square and NYC in general are great. Many a week-end, or longer vacations I've spent up there with all of it's hotels, restaurants, movies, theaters, shops, stores, parks, neighborhoods, people, both sane and insane, orchestras, book stores, libraries, museums, The Village, Wall Street, Statue of Liberty,....it takes weeks, maybe months, to 'do' NYC properly.....it's a city that never 'sleeps'.... They roll up the sidewalks in Filthydelphia at 9 o'clock at night....it's a whistle-stop between The Big Apple and Washington, D.C. Then again, having been born and raised here, Philly has it's charms and a wealthy area in the western suburbs called The Main Line after The Pennsylvania Railroad tracks westward. Winston Churchill visited here a number of times and I think that his mother was American.......
Post 8 IP   flag post
bert private msg quote post Address this user
From where we live, on top of a small hill , we can see the West-coastline from north to south. All the Resorts, Bars and Restaurants on the coast will have their own Firework Show. Starting at 12 and lasting 25-30 minutes it's a colorful show from left to right. Very nice and safe to watch from a 2 miles distance with some champagne and food.Cheers and a Happy New Year to y'all !!

Post 9 IP   flag post
colorado3 private msg quote post Address this user
A very Happy, Healthy, Peaceful and prosperous New Year to all on this forum ,and to lovely Don Everly and Mrs Margaret Everly. God Bless you all and keep you safe.Love From Paula xxx
Post 10 IP   flag post
Annmary private msg quote post Address this user
A Very Happy New Year Bert and every one on the forum. XXX
Post 11 IP   flag post
donandphilfan private msg quote post Address this user
Happy New Year to everyone. May it be foreverly joyous and peaceful.
Post 12 IP   flag post
DeeDee private msg quote post Address this user
Hope 2019 is Happy and Healthy for all and hoping that is especially true for you and yours Bert Here's a sincere wish from me for all good fortune in every way to all on the forum and the Everly families too!
Post 13 IP   flag post
Ever1yfan private msg quote post Address this user
Just seen this HNY to everyone
Post 14 IP   flag post
Sharon private msg quote post Address this user
Happy New Year to all, I saw this license plate and just had to share..I have Everly emergencies all the time.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Kathyc private msg quote post Address this user
I no longer have this car as it kept going too fast on the motorway so I gave it to my son and now drive a little Fiat 500. I do miss the reg though!!
Post 16 IP   flag post
colorado3 private msg quote post Address this user
Love the number plates wish l had one.Devoted to The Everlys. Paula xxx
Post 17 IP   flag post
You maybe should have took the plate Kathy and put it on your little Fiat.
Post 18 IP   flag post
DeeDee private msg quote post Address this user
Fabulous number plate! In the UK it would have to read EB 999!
Post 19 IP   flag post
Sharon private msg quote post Address this user

my new plates
Post 20 IP   flag post
ForEverly yours Sharon. ❤️
Post 21 IP   flag post
54757 21 21
destitute