The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum

Prairie Home Companion Part 1V The Music7976

ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
Post 1 IP   flag post
Marion private msg quote post Address this user
The Everly’s sounding wonderful as ever. Love this short video, thank you Chris.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Jeanroberts private msg quote post Address this user
Chris, whenever I hear Don and Phil sing as they sing on this clip, it’s sounds so natural and their voices blend so well, it’s hard to believe we don’t have this duo with us any more! xxxxx
Post 3 IP   flag post
Jean, where did the years go? Another one on the way out soon 😔 Then we celebrate a new year starting over🎆🎇
Post 4 IP   flag post
Judyc13 private msg quote post Address this user
Just wonderful.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Jeanroberts private msg quote post Address this user
ChrisW, We were talking about how the years are flying past us and this year many have lost loved ones! The ones lost to me feel as though it was a few years ago, when it was 10. 20. and 30. years gone!
We hear The Everly Brothers, wonderful, but the duo is not here! We wonder how is Don Everly? But we will likely never know unless the court case throws some information out by the press! (if Don goes through with it) It’s a court case, so will be public! We wonder how their families are, there won’t be much love lost after the court case, such things are rarely happy affairs!

I wonder if my sister Sue and husband John will start the new year with The death of John's mother, who is 99 yrs old! A dear person, I always liked her! She is not too good this evening but she is a tough little bird! We started a year 1914 with my hubby's mother passing, she was 93 yrs old! We remember losing Phil at the beginning of the year and his family around him! How he was loved!
It seems the family have taken Pattie, thankfully, to their hearts!

I can’t believe how old I am too. In our heads we are still in our twenties or thirties!

I do pray that you and all on this forum will have s happy healthy New Year! I pray Berts next operation will be a success and he will carry on gigging and his wife's health will improve!

Love and God Bless to everybody! XXXXX
Post 6 IP   flag post
@Jeanroberts I do pray that you and all on this forum will have s happy healthy New Year! I pray Berts next operation will be a success and he will carry on gigging and his wife's health will improve!

I hope and pray for the same Jean, healthy, happy and please can I have a much better 2019
Post 7 IP   flag post
DeeDee private msg quote post Address this user
A super post Chris Do you know what year that it was filmed? I am sorry to hear mentioned above that you have another operation coming up Bert! I do hope things go well and you are up and about as before in no time Also that your Wife and you enjoy good health in 2019 Good health and happiness to everyone on the forum in the coming year is my New Year wish for us all!
Post 8 IP   flag post
@DeeDee

The show was 1987 DeeDee.
Post 9 IP   flag post
DeeDee private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for that info Chris Always get the answers on this forum!!!! I can always check out the guitars for a vague date but that is only that post '83 they will be the Steinegger models but nice to get the definitive answer!!
Post 10 IP   flag post
54757 10 10
destitute