The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum

Happy Christmas Mrs Everly7974

DeeDee private msg quote post Address this user
Just in case you ever look at this forum, I am sure everyone who posts on it wishes you a very happy Christmas Mrs Everly and a healthy and good New Year in 2019!
Post 1 IP   flag post
oldrosie private msg quote post Address this user
AND LETS NOT FORGET the other brothers wifes,Don and wife, and Phil's wife and all the children , Merry Christmas and a very Happy New year SOON TO BE 2019

GEE WHIZ, WHERE DOES THE TIME GO
Post 2 IP   flag post
MarieLuluSibenik private msg quote post Address this user
Merry Christmas Mrs. Margaret Everly. Don and Adela. Edan Erin and Stacy. Patti Jason and Christopher. All the people on this forum. Happy New Year to all.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Annmary private msg quote post Address this user
Best Wishes to all the Everlys.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Oops, didn't mean to miss out the others but just wanted to send special Christmas wishes to Mrs Everly but of course also to Don and his and Phil's families too!! Wishing them all the best for 2019
Post 5 IP   flag post
Sharon private msg quote post Address this user
Merry Christmas to all Everly friends and fans.(Decorations from Central City)
Post 6 IP   flag post
Sharon, where did you get those wonderful key tags with the Everly guitars on them? They are lovely! I would love to know the supplier so I can get some!!!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Sharon private msg quote post Address this user
They are from the Everly Museum in Central City.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Thanks for that info Sharon! I don't suppose they do mail order to the UK but enjoyed your photograph? They are very pretty!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Marion private msg quote post Address this user
Just spotted your great photo with the Everly ornaments. Very nicely done, an Everly Christmas and Everly museum feel to it.
Post 10 IP   flag post
54757 10 10
destitute