The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum
oldrosie private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 IP   flag post
Redhead1966 private msg quote post Address this user
Rosie -

Can you point out who is who in the pic so I can put the faces to the names of the forum members? At first I thought the lady second in from the left in the front row was Annefrances, but now I'm not sure.

Thanks for posting!!
Post 2 IP   flag post
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
The lady in the centre front, is Cathy LaManna, Barbara's daughter. Sadly I can't remember the name of Billie's grandson on the left, but I'm standing behind him with Ann Clark (also from UK) in front of me. Then continuing across, there is Ricky LeDune, Diana Sue Taylor (Don and Phil's first cousin). The face just popping up at the back is Susan with her wonderful mother-in-law, the late Billie LeDune just in front. The head popping up behind Cathy is Ruth Hicox and my wife Joan in front of her. Then last four in this picture are Rose and Bill Murray from Australia, with Karen Klun in front and Billie's beautiful daughter, Terri, being huggged by Bill. There are lots more Everly fans with us on the get-together that weren't in this picture but given the chance, I would do that visit to Nashville again in a heartbeat ❤️❤️❤️
Post 3 IP   flag post
Redhead1966 private msg quote post Address this user
MeFloody -

You are The Answer Man today!

Thanks for the info!
Post 4 IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Rosie for the photo and thank you Mike for putting names to faces. What a get together you all had.
Post 5 IP   flag post
54757 5 5
destitute