The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum

MEMORIES FAN GET TOGETHER7966

oldrosie private msg quote post Address this user

OUR FIRST EVERLY BRO FAN MEETING 2011 OR 2012

Tennessee USA THANKS TO TREE
Post 1 IP   flag post
craiglhope private msg quote post Address this user
Wow, time flies. Good lookin' crowd with smiling faces. Would have liked to have been there.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Redhead1966 private msg quote post Address this user
Can you point out who is who in the pictures in this post and your other post as it relates to the forum members? I *think* I recognized Annfrances in the other photo but if there are other forum members in them I'd love to know where they are so I can put a face to the name!
Post 3 IP   flag post
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
No Redhead, sadly Anne wasn't there. Neither was the wonderful Treewho organised the show with Edan and co. None of us had met before this trip; some of us traveling around the world to get there. But instantaneous, we jelled like life long friend and that continues to this day. Sadly, some found it impossible to log back in to this Forum after it was close for a little while 😪
Post 4 IP   flag post
Redhead1966 private msg quote post Address this user
Wouldn't it be fun to arrange another get together with the people in this forum?
Post 5 IP   flag post
KDF private msg quote post Address this user
Hi MeFloody,
Why did some find it impossible to rejoin? Did something happen?
Cheers
KDF
Post 6 IP   flag post
DeeDee private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like you all had a ball!! And of course, it wasn't hard to find something you all had in common to talk about!!!!
Post 7 IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
What a wonderful photo posted by Rosie, it looks like you all were having fun. How I wish I had been there with you all.

I have read a lot about the evening Tree got together with Edan and seen videos and lots of photos too.

A wonderful Everly fan time you must have had together.
Post 8 IP   flag post
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDF
Hi MeFloody,
Why did some find it impossible to rejoin? Did something happen?
Cheers
KDF
I think there was sometype of software screw-up when TREE & MIKEW resurrected the site after it shut down temporarily about the time of Phils death.
Post 9 IP   flag post
54757 9 9
destitute