The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum

Cliff Richard a friend of the Everly Brothers7958

DeeDee private msg quote post Address this user
Just to say there is a documentary on Cliff Richard on ITV [channel 3 in the UK] on 10th of December 2018 at 9 pm in case anyone is interested Its celebrating his 60 years in the music business He had recordings and a hit record with Phil of course
Post 1 IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
I was watching this programme when I saw you bring it onto the forum DeeDee. I wish there was a magic wand that could be waved over all this sad and disgraceful 'thing' that Cliff had to endure. It was said a couple of years ago that Cliff would not even have a parking ticket never mind any of the rubbish they were trying to tarnish him with.

I will always remember him with fondness from all the songs he sang with Phil and of course buying his first 45's he sang.....Move it, Travelling Light.......
Post 2 IP   flag post
Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user
I saw the programme as well...I'm hoping that I can move as well when I'm 78! Justice was served in his case, although BBC shouldn't have ever shown the raid on his home live.
If Phil had to have a partner other than Don, our Cliff was the best!!
Post 3 IP   flag post
DeeDee private msg quote post Address this user
I agree with everything said above The BBC and the Police were entirely out of order Talk about a witch hunt! Cliff has been vindicated but it must have taken a high toll on his health and peace of mind! I too think he and Phil had a lot of fun recording and singing together! Cliff has great taste in singing partners and Phil was the best!
Post 4 IP   flag post
54757 4 4
destitute