Post 1 IP   flag post
Redhead1966 private msg quote post Address this user
Back at ya Rosie (and Phil and Don!)
Post 2 IP   flag post
cuddles private msg quote post Address this user
hi all nice picture
Post 3 IP   flag post
craiglhope private msg quote post Address this user
Merry, Merry Christmas, Happy, Happy Holidays and a Great, Great New Year to you "Young" Rosie....a Founding Member of this website! And, to all, the very, very best. I wish everyone the best of health, also!
Post 4 IP   flag post
LizzieB private msg quote post Address this user
Merry Christmas to you also Rosie & all.
Here's to a peaceful , loving Christmas one & all.
Post 5 IP   flag post
bert private msg quote post Address this user

Merry Christmas to y'all !
Post 6 IP   flag post
DeeDee private msg quote post Address this user
Lovely photo and a lovely idea Merry Christmas and kindest best wishes to everyone on the forum and to the whole Everly family, Don and Phil's families and especially Margaret Everly
Post 7 IP   flag post
bert private msg quote post Address this user

From all of us to Margaret Everly
Post 8 IP   flag post
Kathyc private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Christmas Rosie - nice post. Would like to share my lovely weekend experience. My little granddaughter was Mary in her pre school-nursery play. All the players animals shepherds etc were in place in church when the donkey (if I were Millie's parents or grand parents I would have asked why she was the donkey). Mary and Joseph (his heart was not in it) set off through the aisles to the little ones - some of them singing in "Little Donkey" my Ava was taking it all on board - no wonder she was Mary. However when they all reached the audience they were so overwhelmed with Mum's and Dad's and in my case Nana's too to smile at and to wave at that they walked pass the Inn and went straight into the manger scene with baby Jesus (under Mary's chair) he was dragged out lovingly by Ava & carefully placed in the manger only to be put back under the seat & have to go back to the Inn. I can go on but won't its so sad these days we can't either record these magic moments for ourselves - let alone share such wonderful moments of pure joy and fun with friends. HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERY ONE.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Kathyc private msg quote post Address this user
Bert lovely photo on Mrs Everly THANKS!!! XXXX
Post 10 IP   flag post
Redhead1966 private msg quote post Address this user
Cute story, Kathyc!

Bert - is that a Christmas chicken painted by Don?
Post 11 IP   flag post
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Rosie
Kathy, was never into school plays until my 4 year old grandson was an angel. He had to be prompted for the two words he had to say and never stopped waving at his grandmother (my wife Joan). From then on in, I've been hooked; he is eleven now
Post 12 IP   flag post
hi all Merry Christmas to everybody and a happy new year
peter
Post 13 IP   flag post
Carole_Jeannie private msg quote post Address this user
To everyone involved in this marvellous forum - have a very Merry Christmas wherever you are in the world & a Happy, Peaceful 2019.
Carole xx
Post 14 IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieB
Merry Christmas to you also Rosie & all.
Here's to a peaceful , loving Christmas one & all.

Perfectly said Lizzie and to add goodwill to all.

Loving your photos Bert, I always like how you add your own "Bertism" to photos.

Kathy stories from Nativity scenes at school are always special memories. I have my own memory of my grandson at his school 2 years ago.

Peter 'Cuddles' and Carole always good to hear from Australia, this forum reaches far and wide.

Everyone have a wonderful Christmas surrounded by love from nearest and dearest. I wish everyone a Happy New Year and let us hope that 2019 is a peaceful one.

Post 15 IP   flag post
happy birthday carol home you had a great day
peter
Post 16 IP   flag post
hope
Post 17 IP   flag post
Carole_Jeannie private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you - yes I had a good day, lunch with friends & the weather was perfect Perth, WA.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Marion private msg quote post Address this user
Merry Christmas to Everly fans everywhere. Hope it is a blessed and happy season for everyone.
My husband and I spend a lot of time visiting with our daughter, son in-law and 3 grandchildren in the Houston Texas area. We drove back to Indiana early yesterday morning and the windshield wipers were frozen to the car windows when we went to leave. Frost on the grass and roofs for many miles north of Houston along the highway as well, an early start to Christmas in that area.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Annmary private msg quote post Address this user
a Very Happy Christmas and a Healthy New year to you all, with much love and thanks for all your contributions. xxx
Post 20 IP   flag post
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
Can I join in and wish you all a happy but above all, a peaceful and loving Christmas.
With love
Mike
Post 21 IP   flag post
54757 21 21
destitute