The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARGARET EVERLY7946

bert private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 IP   flag post
DeeDee private msg quote post Address this user
Lovely photos Bert! I started another thread to wish Mgt a Very Happy Birthday Please tell her to look,if she can as quite a few people have posted good wishes there Hope she enjoyed your serenade? She is a lovely lady and we all wish her health and happiness on her special day
Post 2 IP   flag post
bert private msg quote post Address this user

Margaret and me in the early eighties. I just finished my phone call to her and sang her three songs. She was so pleased and kept repeating : You made my day...wonderful,who gets a private concert on his birthday... thanks. I'm glad that she was feeling very well and we spoke about the "old days". It was just fun having her on the phone again.So I hope many more friends an family will give her a call today. She is quit a lady and she invited me for her birthday party next year when she gets 100. She laughed and said.... don't forget to bring your guitar !It is always a pleasure to talk to her and we always have some good laughs.I told her that many people on the Everly site are thinking of her today and I have to thank you all for that. What a lady at this age, just great....I admire her a lot and feel privileged when she calls me her friend. Happy Birthday Margaret!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Birthday Margaret!! Thank you for your stupendous gift to the world , in the shapes of Don and Phil. We are all grateful, because if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have been blessed with their matchless talent. Many happy returns of the day, with love.🍾🎂
Post 4 IP   flag post
Marion private msg quote post Address this user
Bert you and Margaret both look wonderful in the photo of you taken in the early 80s. Imagine Margaret turning 100 next year and being in such good health for a celebration. Wow! Bring your guitar and take photos for sure.
Post 5 IP   flag post
MarieLuluSibenik private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Bert for the great photographs and positive post. I am glad you and Margaret are friends.
Post 6 IP   flag post
54378 6 6
destitute