The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum

Happy Birthday Margaret Everly7943

DeeDee private msg quote post Address this user
It's Margaret Everly's Birthday on 21st November and I know others have suggested ways to wish her Many Happy returns of the Day but thought it might be nice for everyone just to post here HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARGARET and maybe when Bert calls to sing his greeting he could tell her to look here! She is a very special lady and we all wish her health and happiness in the year ahead.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Jeanroberts private msg quote post Address this user
Wishing you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARGARET! May the
lord bless you with good health throughout the coming year! XXXXX
Post 2 IP   flag post
MarieLuluSibenik private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Birthday Margaret Everly. Your family has given me so much joy,may you and your entire family enjoy your birthday. Prayers and good wishes.
Post 3 IP   flag post
colorado3 private msg quote post Address this user
A Very Happy Birthday to you Margaret , l do hope you receive the card l posted to you .Have a very lovely day and good health and best wishes to you and many more .Thank you to you and lke for giving us your two gorgeous, beautiful, loving boys with the best vocals in the world. l love them with all my heart and listen to them day and night. Phil is my favourite , he has so much love in his gentle voice and l love him always and for ever ,l expect he is singing to you Happy Bithday in his beautiful gentle exquisite voice God Bless You Love From Paula xxx
Post 4 IP   flag post
radghste private msg quote post Address this user
I truly hope you have a beautiful birthday Miss Margaret. Thank you for the gift of your wonderful son's for the harmony they blessed us with. Hope you are in good health and have many more years. May God Bless and keep you always.
Post 5 IP   flag post
craiglhope private msg quote post Address this user
Have a wonderful, outstanding, happy day, Margaret and thank you for your life that you have lived, along with your Ike and two sons that hit the big time in show-biz. You & they are in the History books, for all time. I used to sing along with their records in my bedroom and met them, albeit for a short time, a few times, and they were always nice and kind.

Be well. With love & best wishes, Craig Hope
Post 6 IP   flag post
nbbeasl private msg quote post Address this user
[b Happy Birthday Miss Margaret! May your day be filled best wishes and happiness.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Sharon private msg quote post Address this user
Best wishes to you Margaret, and thank you.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Lovely Sharon! Not seen this photo before! xxxxx
Post 9 IP   flag post
This is at the Central City museum, from my first trip there last year. I have more that I posted to another site, will go thru those again and post here in next few days.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Jpodpe private msg quote post Address this user
Is the woman in the photo with Don and Phil Margaret? It doesn't look like her.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Lovely messages for you Margaret and of course on your special day we also remember your two handsome and oh so gifted sons! Thank you Margaret for giving them to the world! Their fabulous music will live on forever! Have a wonderful day and take good care of yourself! God bless you!
Post 12 IP   flag post
LizzieB private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Birthday Mrs Everly &
Thank you so much for sharing your lovely sons with us-
The fans.
Post 13 IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
Today is Margaret's birthday, have the most wonderful day Margaret Everly reminisce with all those wonderful memories you have.

This song is so appropriate today.

Post 14 IP   flag post
So sweet! Thanks Chris.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Marion private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Birthday Margaret! Best wishes for a happy blessed day today and every day.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Lovely photos and sweet singing from Mrs Everly!
Post 17 IP   flag post
MarieLuluSibenik private msg quote post Address this user
She still has a great touch with a song.
Post 18 IP   flag post
LesliePhelps private msg quote post Address this user
Happy birthday to my Half Great Aunt Margaret. She is my grandmothers half sister. I would love to talk to her. My name is Leslie Phelps and my late grandmother was Gladys Embry.
Post 19 IP   flag post
I think you would have to ask our administrator about this! xxx
Post 20 IP   flag post
54378 20 20
destitute