The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum
Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user

I'm posting this because I love the song, and it came up on my mp3 player when I was on the bus home today...
If anyone knows where i can find the In Germany and Italy album, I'd appreciate it.
Post 1 IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
All the songs on the album can be found on youtube Liz to listen to but this is the album:

https://www.discogs.com/Everly-Brothers-In-Germany-And-Italy/release/6432757

£5.78 is not too bad a price for this unique album

Tracklist .
A1 Am Abend Auf Der Heide
A2 Sag Auf Wiedersehen
A3 Susi
A4 Wo Sind Die Schonen Tage
A5 Warum
A6 Wenn Du Mich Kusst
A7 Zwei Gitaren Am Meer
B1 Du Bist Nicht Wie Die Andern
B2 Buona Fortuna Amore Mio
B3 La Luna E Un Pallido Sole
B4 Non Mi Resti Che Tu
B5 How Can I Meet Her
B6 Suzie Q

Post 2 IP   flag post
DeeDee private msg quote post Address this user
Fabulous stuff as ever from the "World's Favourite Singing Duo" Our boys sound great in Italian too!! I didn't know they had done albums for Germany and Italy in those languages! Is there no end to their talents??
Post 3 IP   flag post
Kathyc private msg quote post Address this user
My single of Buona Fortuna Amore Mio is record no. WB 1012 it has Bird Dog on the flip, but that is in English. Also I received at the same time in Italian La Luna E Un Pallido Sole with a flip of Non Mi Resti Che Tu - WB 1009. My sleeve says I received it from Italy on 25th May 1965. I have the German ones on singles and an EP The Everly Brothers in Deutschland that was recorded 1963 and the singles in 1965 at least that was when I got them. I didn't know they were released as a joint LP guess that was later - well done Chris for finding it.
Post 4 IP   flag post
54378 4 4
destitute