The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum
BobbyBri private msg quote post Address this user

written by L.Henley and B. Burnette. Recorded 1985 for the album BORN YESTERDAY

A jaunty little song, perfect for a mild autumn day like today.

I must admit it's new to me although I know about the album. Obviously I was kind of focused on the title song and tracks like Why Worry or Always Drive A Cadillac.

A good example of the truth in Phil's answer when he was asked in 2013 about Don and him recording again: “Well, there’s plenty of things that you haven’t heard! Plenty of things out there to discover!’
Post 1 IP   flag post
Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user
I love this song!! And I found a copy of Born Yesterday in New Zealand that has this picture on the cover..
Post 2 IP   flag post
Ever1yfan private msg quote post Address this user
This a a lovely tune, and of course there's stuff to discover. We all know about the troubles, but they have to have been balanced out by all the good times, and these beautiful tracks 🙂
Post 3 IP   flag post
Judyc13 private msg quote post Address this user
New one to me - thanks! I don't (yet) have the album. Will get there. I am constantly amazed at their volume of work.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Annmary private msg quote post Address this user
A great song, thank you Bobby, I am amazed too at the amount of work they did. I am still discovering tracks I haven't heard. It is a great joy.
Post 5 IP   flag post
DeeDee private msg quote post Address this user
Great harmonies as ever Have recently got my hands on Born Yesterday as an LP It's full of great tracks These boys were just so, so talented!
Post 6 IP   flag post
54168 6 6
destitute