The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum

Cliff's tribute to the Everly Brothers, 20187918

Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user

Just found this on YouTube, it's from his latest tour, and he pays a lovely tribute to both Phil, and Don by singing Bye Bye Love. It's right at the beginning, but apologies for not knowing how to cut it down to just the song only. Hope that you enjoy it, as I feel that it is so nice to see how much he thought of the Everly's, and how he enjoyed being with Phil
Post 1 IP   flag post
Ever1yfan private msg quote post Address this user
It's so good how the audience join in, all missing him
Post 2 IP   flag post
Lynn private msg quote post Address this user
WONDERFUL!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Redhead1966 private msg quote post Address this user
Who are those other two guys?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Redhead, I don't know their names, I am assuming that they are part of his backing group.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Oldninja private msg quote post Address this user
Lovely -- many thanks. It brought back memories of my schooldays. I was for the Everlys (of course) but my friend was a "Cliff" fan. It was a convent boarding school and so one evening during a parents meeting my friend slipped out and caught a bus to a city 12 miles away to see Cliff in concert!! She was discovered and it ended her education prematurely at our school.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Apologies all round, it's of course All I Have To Do Is Dream....put it down to fried brain cells, due to the awful heat and humidity in Singapore...I am now a big fan of air conditioning ( something we don't really use much at home in Scotland!)
Post 7 IP   flag post
Roxy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz58
Apologies all round, it's of course All I Have To Do Is Dream....put it down to fried brain cells, due to the awful heat and humidity in Singapore...I am now a big fan of air conditioning ( something we don't really use much at home in Scotland!)

Cliff is a sweetie Liz! he even sings “wan choo”. 😀❤️
Post 8 IP   flag post
DeeDee private msg quote post Address this user
A nice tribute from Cliff but of course he had a hit with Phil back a few years with She means nothing to me, so always was in sync with Everly style harmonies!
Post 9 IP   flag post
54166 9 9
destitute