The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum

Margaret Everly's Birthday7917

MarieLuluSibenik private msg quote post Address this user
Don and Phil's Mom Margaret Everly has a birthday in early November. Is there a way to send her a card without violating her privacy?
Post 1 IP   flag post
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
I would try:-

Mrs M Everly.
Forest Acres Dr,
Nashville, TN 37220.

It will get to her.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Kathyc private msg quote post Address this user
Try 888
Post 3 IP   flag post
Thanks all- MeFloody and Kathy c
Post 4 IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
Last year I noticed there was confusion about the correct date of Margaret's birthday, it was always one particular date but then one day on facebook a relative of Margaret's said it was the wrong date and it was....? Sorry without looking I can't remember either of the dates at the moment. If anyone does have the correct one that would be good to know.
Post 5 IP   flag post
bert private msg quote post Address this user
It's 21 November. I have called her for many years on that day and she is never "satisfied" with a normal "Happy Birthday" , I always have to play guitar and sing it loud and she always loves it. What follows is a long conversation in which we both laugh a lot. Hope to visit her again next summer. Here a picture from 2016 during my last visit.I think it would be great if we all should send a Happy Birthday postcard or letter to one of our members,livin' close to Nashville who after collecting would send all in one big envelope to her .
Post 6 IP   flag post
cuddles private msg quote post Address this user
happy birthday Margaret have a good day
peter
Post 7 IP   flag post
Great photo Bert and thanks for the exact birthday date.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by bert
It's 21 November. I have called her for many years on that day and she is never "satisfied" with a normal "Happy Birthday" , I always have to play guitar and sing it loud and she always loves it. What follows is a long conversation in which we both laugh a lot. Hope to visit her again next summer. Here a picture from 2016 during my last visit.I think it would be great if we all should send a Happy Birthday postcard or letter to one of our members,livin' close to Nashville who after collecting would send all in one big envelope to her .

That’s a great idea Bert. I believe Annefrances lives in or near Nashville.
Post 9 IP   flag post
DeeDee private msg quote post Address this user
Nice photo of Mrs Everly! I do hope she gets a lovely card, flowers, a phone call too from her son on her special day? I have read they don't get on, but, hey Don, you only get one mother and you should cherish her while she is still here!! [You will regret it in years to come if you don't I am sure!] How old is Margaret this year by the way? She is one remarkable lady and it's so nice that you sing Happy Birthday to her when you phone her Bert! Such a nice gesture which she obviously enjoys greatly! Good for you!
Post 10 IP   flag post
Oldninja private msg quote post Address this user
As her birthday is 21st November Wikipaedia needs updating as they still say 21st August!!
Post 11 IP   flag post
DeeDee It was her idea of havin' me singing Happy Birthday haha. I just said Happy Birthday Margaret and she said (that was years ago) no no my friend, you're a musician and you play guitar so sing for me . I asked are you serious, she laughed and said yeah pick up that guitar and sing it. So a tradition was born, haha. I always enjoy having her on the line, always have fun.It's quite some lady.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Bert, that is a lovely tradition you have started on Margaret Everly's birthday and I am sure she loves hearing from you and having you sing especially for her! If only her big son would swallow his pride about whatever has gone amiss between them and do the same! I am sure his Mom would be thrilled!! Happy birthday to Margaret on her special day and I do hope she will have many more!
Post 13 IP   flag post
Sharon private msg quote post Address this user

I wrote to the director of the Central City Museum, and he said cards for Margaret could be sent there , and someone who has dealings with Margaret will take them to her in the next few weeks.
Send to ...Central City Tourism Commission
200 North Street
Central City Kentucky
Post 14 IP   flag post
@Sharon
Thank you so much for finding where cards can be sent Sharon. I think this year she will get loads of cards.
Post 15 IP   flag post
annefrances private msg quote post Address this user
I would be glad to help out. I am going be leaving for North Carolina next Wednesday and be back Sunday to see my sister...if anyone wants to send them to me and me put them in envelope..just send me a private message and I will give you my address...
Post 16 IP   flag post
Sharon private msg quote post Address this user
it is wonderful that we have so many ways to let Margaret know she is in our hearts.
Post 17 IP   flag post
hi all can somebody tell me how is the EB place going thanks
peter
Post 18 IP   flag post
@annefrances
Can you help out Peter Anne I know he wants to go to the US to see the finished park. Do you have any idea how long it will be before it is finished?
Post 19 IP   flag post
hi chris thanks for your help i will go when it is finished it would be nice to have don open it
peter
Post 20 IP   flag post
All info re the Everly Park will be eagerly awaited and all photos too when you Stateside fans flock there, as it would be great for us further flung fans to enjoy it too!
Post 21 IP   flag post
i can not wait to see it
peter
Post 22 IP   flag post
Hope Margaret Everly has a very happy birthday and enjoys her phone call and being serenaded by Bert! Please, please, please, Don.....ring your mother or better yet, go visit!!
Post 23 IP   flag post
I have tuned my guitar , haha !
Post 24 IP   flag post
annefrances private msg quote post Address this user
I mailed our cards this morning...!

I have not heard anything new on the Everly Brothers Park, but I will try to find something out!
Post 25 IP   flag post
HI ANNE FRANCES THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
PETER
Post 26 IP   flag post
54165 26 26
destitute