The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum
7bexbex7 private msg quote post Address this user
Duane—— fab show at London Palladium UK last night, he’s still rocking, playing wonderfully and looking good, and oh! those guitars of his ——to die for !!!

Cheers Terry Slater.

Lovely seeing Deed xxx

Post 1 IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
Terry so pleased you went to see Duane at the Palladium my husband and I are seeing him in Manchester next Tuesday and Albert Lee is joining him. We can't wait. Did Albert join him at the Palladium too? Great photo of you both❤️
Post 2 IP   flag post
supagrab private msg quote post Address this user
You're both lookin good,
Post 3 IP   flag post
Marion private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you for sharing this great photo! Bet those lucky fans enjoyed every minute, and I agree you are both looking good.
Post 4 IP   flag post
BobbyBri private msg quote post Address this user
Two grand seigneurs of Rock and Roll. Great!

Seems as if guitar playing keeps you young – or is it music generally? (Then even I may have a small chance...)
Post 5 IP   flag post
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
Great picture! So good to see you both looking well.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Judyc13 private msg quote post Address this user
"You never grow old with rock 'n roll." Don's repeated quote from the Reunion audience.
So good to see Mr Eddy in fine form - so wish I could see his concert (darn it). The years have treated him well. Many thanks for posting Terry.
Post 7 IP   flag post
If I can even get a snippet to bring here I will. My brother and I have the 45 singles for him to autograph on the sleeve. They are mint condition because we always looked after our vinyls. I have a special surprise of my own to give to Duane I hope he will like it. Albert signed a lot of things for me a couple of months ago including his book I have so I hope he doesn't feel left out when I want to talk to Duane after the gig. I am on a roll of excitement waiting for next Tuesday to come around. 💖
Post 8 IP   flag post
I wish I could have got down to see that show late night but I will just have to do with seeing Albert tomorrow night
Post 9 IP   flag post
You will have to let us know all about it Mike 🎸
Post 10 IP   flag post
Will do, Chris 😊
Post 11 IP   flag post
DeeDee private msg quote post Address this user
Sounds like everyone involved had a great night! Duane Eddy looks great and super to hear he is still sounding great also!! The night with Albert Lee should be another cracker!! I am looking forward to hearing and seeing the Eagles next year but hope there will be some Duane Eddy videos online from these concerts soon? Rock and Roll certainly keeps you young!! They are all in or around their 70's but still making great music and loving life!! A terrific example to us all!!
Post 12 IP   flag post
Kathyc private msg quote post Address this user
Terry glad you and Duane had a fab night - guess a lot of guitar music clever stuff talked about & magic moments - hope you enjoyed, but - I guess you both must have mentioned Phil sometime during the evening. Hope you both relived happy memories of him. Have been asked on this site re their night club act (see over). In 1966 you did Ireland normal show. You never visited us in UK in 67 and DW never mentioned night clubs, so to me I guess it was 1968 when it all happened, DW telling me at Rum Runner that I was going to love this - but truly have no idea and don't want to mislead. So can you remember when they started their night club act? Thanks mate - Kathy xxx
Post 13 IP   flag post

Phil & Duane with Aerosmith

Post 14 IP   flag post
54165 14 14
destitute