The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum
Redhead1966 private msg quote post Address this user
I private messaged Bert to see how he's doing. He said he has been unable to do more than check in once a week on the site. He and his wife are battling their health issues and he is also rehearsing for a few gigs coming up next month. But he wanted me to pass on his greeting to everyone here. He says he'll be back on here once things calm down.

Our thoughts are with you and your wife, Bert!
Post 1 IP   flag post
oldrosie private msg quote post Address this user
thanks for the info, Bert has been a valued member amd true friend for the everly brother for many years

looking forward to his good health and friendship on our site. he was and is still a frend to all
Post 2 IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
All my good wishes for Bert and his wife's quick recovery. He has been a good friend of the Everly Brothers and Everly sites and I regard him as a friend of mine for several years too.
Let's all look forward to hearing all about his planned gigs and that they go even better than planned ❤
Post 3 IP   flag post
Jeanroberts private msg quote post Address this user
I do so wish you and your wife well Bert! We do all hope you make your gig! It’s pretty awful when a man and his wife are down together. I know only too well!

We will all be praying for things to smooth out for you both! Thinking of you! xxxxxxx

Thank you Redhead for sharing this with us all! xxxxx
Post 4 IP   flag post
Redhead1966 private msg quote post Address this user
You are most welcome, Jeanroberts.

In the short 9 months I've been on this forum I've come to regard you all as sort of an extended family. I sure have more contact will you all than I do with my actual family! LOL
Post 5 IP   flag post
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
Thinking of you Bert. Keep smiling 😊
Post 6 IP   flag post
cuddles private msg quote post Address this user
hi Bert get well soon and your wife
peter
Post 7 IP   flag post
BobbyBri private msg quote post Address this user
Bert - you're a very respected person here. I think Joy speaks on behalf of all of us wishing you and your wife well heartily.
Keep your head up!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Red for letting everyone know. Wishing you all the best Bert and your wife health wise and hope all goes well with your gigs. I love reading and watching your posts. Please take care xxx❤️❤️
Post 9 IP   flag post
BobbyBri private msg quote post Address this user
Ooops! Sorry Jean and Joy – I mixed up your names. Next time I will concentrate better!
Post 10 IP   flag post
craiglhope private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the care and concern, Redhead, and Bert and your lovely wife, take it slow and easy and you are loved on this site. Be well, my friend.

Best, Craig
Post 11 IP   flag post
Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
Redhead, thank you for your concern and your message to us about Bert and his wife. It’s good that you are popping in to touch base with us Bert and hopefully soon you will feel well enough to tell us one of your wonderful stories. I wish you both all the best. Jane xx
Post 12 IP   flag post
DeeDee private msg quote post Address this user
May I add my best wishes for great improvements very soon in your and your wife's health Bert! Have a great time at your gigs and "break a leg" [metaphorically of course!!] I am sure they will be very well received and buck you up no end!
Post 13 IP   flag post
MarieLuluSibenik private msg quote post Address this user
Bert May you and your wife recover soon.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Annmary private msg quote post Address this user
Best Wishes Bert and your wife, I hope you are both well soon. xx
Post 15 IP   flag post
54378 15 15
destitute