The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum
BobbyBri private msg quote post Address this user
https://cdn-b-east.streamable.com/video/mp4/lttrf.mp4?token=tF_H-F71vuq46UGLHy8fzg&expires=1538308976

This is a cut out from the "Johnny Cash presents the Everly Brothers" Show 4

Sorry for the EBI logo. Couldn't find a way to remove it or to replace the cover pic.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Kathyc private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for posting I've never heard this before - he had such a beautiful voice and makes the lyrics stand out more than any other version of this song I've ever heard.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Jeanroberts private msg quote post Address this user
Someone's on to us! I can’t play this, I'm told it’s Forbidden!
xxx
Post 3 IP   flag post
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
I can't view it either
Post 4 IP   flag post
Marion private msg quote post Address this user
Bobbi I get “forbidden” on my iPhone for the links. I have possibly seen the video or heard the song in the past though, and it is wonderful. Phil had an amazing voice and I love his solo recordings. Like other fans wish we could get good working copies of the Everly’s TV shows.
Post 5 IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
Yes I get the forbidden note too. Thanks for trying to do this Bobby I have a feeling you will keep trying to find a way of posting this song on it's own. It really is a fabulous song from Phil he can give us so much emotion in a song. He has such a good voice for this one. I have heard it in the Johnny Cash replacement summer show thankfully.
Keep trying Bobby❤
Post 6 IP   flag post
DeeDee private msg quote post Address this user
Oh no!! I am getting FORBIDDEN too and am keen to hear this song as you all say it's a lovely one and a Phil solo!!!!! FAB if only we could hear it!!! I wonder if going to You Tube and typing in th song title would work? Just going to try that and will report back!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Nope! Can't find it at all on You tube!! Is EBI behind all this? Seems strange that so many videos disappear or won't play?
Post 8 IP   flag post
DeeDee the song is on the Johnny Cash replacement summer show which was posted quite some time ago and yes it was from EBI. I had a friend who once put the song onto YouTube but is long since expired now. Hopefully it can be done as a single song again.
Post 9 IP   flag post
jilledgar private msg quote post Address this user
I have every Johnny Cash Presents except Show 4.
Post 10 IP   flag post
This is show 4 and the run down:

"Something" is just before 21 minute mark

Songs on the menu:

Bye Bye Love
Down On The Corner
The Letter (Brenda Lee)
Devoted To You
I Just Can't Help Believing (B. J. Thomas)
Oh Happy Day (Don & Phil with B.J. Thomas)
Something (Phil solo)
Half and Half (Mac Davis)
Friend, Lover, Woman, Wife (Don & Phil with Mac Davis)
Lucille
Shady Grove
Medley : Jambalaya/Bill Bailey/Sweet Nothin'/Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head/Dum Dum Diddly Dum (All)
Let It Be Me ----------------------------------------------------
Post 11 IP   flag post
Wow! Jill you have a goldmine if you have all those shows.
Post 12 IP   flag post
annefrances private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Jill where u able to get all the Johnny Cash show..??

Also that Martial used one of my pictures to promote something he was selling.. He gave me photo credit....but I think he the devil in disquise. There was nothing I could do....so I just let it ride. I feel so sorry that he manipulates Don and Phil the way he does
Post 13 IP   flag post
Some of the videos were around before EBI. A catch 22 for sure because the videos are available and not lost. Do they earn funds every time we view them is what I wonder. I am waiting for the video with Phil singing with a friend that was so fabulous to reappear as EBI.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Jeanroberts private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Chris! Heard it on the show! Lovely to hear it! Thank you so much! xxxxx
Post 15 IP   flag post
BobbyBri private msg quote post Address this user
So sorry that the link has become inaccessible, no idea what happened
Well, let's go again:

clickable text
Post 16 IP   flag post
Fabulous to have it as a stand alone song Bobby. Can you get it onto YouTube? Great job 😚
Post 17 IP   flag post
Thanks Chris I was able to get something in audio on the Johnny Cash replacement show link above! What a lovely voice even with the hiss from the old tape it is still superb!
Post 18 IP   flag post
53620 18 18
destitute