Everly Brothers Forum
BobbyBri private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
A very happy birthday Craig, have one on me

I love to read your posts on the Forum

Post 2 IP   flag post
Jeanroberts private msg quote post Address this user
My goodness! craig I can’t keep up with all these birthdays!

However, I do wish you A Very Happy Birthday! and wish you a very happy year ahead!

Lots of Lovd and God Bless XXXXXXX
Post 3 IP   flag post
Redhead1966 private msg quote post Address this user
Have a great day, Craig!!
Post 4 IP   flag post
cuddles private msg quote post Address this user
happy birthday Craig
peter
Post 5 IP   flag post
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
Wishing you a very happy birthday Craig. Hope you have a wonderful day xx❤️🎂🥂🎁
Post 6 IP   flag post
Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user

Happy Birthday Craig!! I couldn't find any EB songs recorded on 26/9, but this one was recorded on 25/9/65, so hope that's ok. Have a great time whatever you are doing 😀🍷🎂
Post 7 IP   flag post
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
Belated birthday wishes Craig. Sorry I didn't pick this post up earlier, things are a hectic here right now. 🍺🍺🍺
Post 8 IP   flag post
Annmary private msg quote post Address this user
A Happy Belated Birthday Craig, I hope you had a good one.
I so look forward to your posts, so informative. xx
Post 9 IP   flag post
craiglhope private msg quote post Address this user
Wow, I am humbled and grateful for your kind wishes. It's tough turning 39 yesterday. (Liar, Liar, Hair on Fire!) Or, did I get that backwards and I'm 93 ? Whatever, I lost count years ago. I'll have to look at my Driver's License and see. I was born on September 26, 1943 in West Philadelphia at The Presbyterian Hospital. It was on a Sunday at ~5:30 PM and a cute, adorable, little red-haired baby was born. "I was so ugly that the doctor smacked my mother instead of me!. My mother said to my father, Oh what a little treasure. And, he replied, Hurmp.h.h.h., yeah, let's bury it!" Sorry, all jokes from relative Bob Hope via Ramsgate, Kent and London. His line came over ~ 1920 and settled in Cleveland, Ohio. My father wound up in Philadelphia via Toronto.
I value the friendships on this website and am amazed at the vast knowledge, events and interactions that are posted on here. It is an education, to say the least. Never thought I would become such an ardent fan of The Everly Brothers when first hearing them in 1957. Those early songs, well all songs, really, albums, 45's, EP's, were captivating. Never thought I would meet them, chat with them, get autographs, etc., but many of you have had much more contact and interactions with them than I ever had. No one can out-sing, nor match that harmony. It grabs you, hooks you. This is our common ground. The love and excitement of Don & Phil Everly. Thank you, once again, for your kindnesses and all the good things that are posted on this number one website. With love & best wishes, Craig
Post 10 IP   flag post
Roxy private msg quote post Address this user
Belated Happy Birthday Craig. I am away from home with my dear husband celebrating our Golden Wedding anniversary, the actual date occurs tomorrow. Therefore I am poppping into the forum infrequently for now. We are having a few days away on our own then we are travelling round quite a few counties doing a sort of “journey round my family”.
Anyway Craig today is your day and not mine, so I hope you had a really good time, I so love your sense of humour, you are like a bright light on a dark day.
With Love from Roxy.
Post 11 IP   flag post
oldrosie private msg quote post Address this user
HAPPY

HAPPY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAVE A LOADS OF FUN AND DONT EAT TOOOO MUCH OF THE BIRTHDAY CAKE
Post 12 IP   flag post
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
Wow Roxy. 50 years married. That’s wonderful. Congratulations enjoy your day and your road trip xxx💐🥂❤️
Post 13 IP   flag post
Roxy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyb
Wow Roxy. 50 years married. That’s wonderful. Congratulations enjoy your day and your road trip xxx💐🥂❤️

Thank you JoyB. It is rather wonderful and it only seems like yesterday. Fifty years have passed so quickly my head spins.❤️
Post 14 IP   flag post
DeeDee private msg quote post Address this user
I like the song I'll see your Light Yet another Everly song I haven't heard of!!! Happy Birthday Craig, I am sure you were a cute baby and your parents thought you were indeed adorable!
Post 15 IP   flag post
Redhead1966 private msg quote post Address this user
I am constantly amazed how much music the forum members post that I've never heard before. Thanks for posting, Liz58!
Post 16 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxy
Belated Happy Birthday Craig. I am away from home with my dear husband celebrating our Golden Wedding anniversary, the actual date occurs tomorrow. Therefore I am poppping into the forum infrequently for now. We are having a few days away on our own then we are travelling round quite a few counties doing a sort of “journey round my family”.
Anyway Craig today is your day and not mine, so I hope you had a really good time, I so love your sense of humour, you are like a bright light on a dark day.
With Love from Roxy.

Roxy, My wife Joan and I have been married 51 years now but getting to your diamond is every special ❤️ We met at school and have been Everly fan since that time. In fact in the last fifty years,agreeing that we were Everly fans was sometimes the only thing we could agree on 😂😍
Post 17 IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
Good one Mike😅

We sound like newly weds at the side of you and Roxy only been married 45 years.💕
Post 18 IP   flag post
You will get there Chris
Post 19 IP   flag post
Many Congratulations Roxy and your husband on your 59th Anniversary! Have a lovely time to yourselves travelling around the counties!

Love and God Bless XXXXX
Post 20 IP   flag post
Sorry Roxy meant 50th. my finger must have strayed! xx
Post 21 IP   flag post
Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry I didn’t join in the birthday wishes on the 26th Craig. 1943 was a great year to be born and you and I were lucky enough to be teenagers when Phil and Don first started having their many hits. I hope you had a great day.
Post 22 IP   flag post
53622 22 22
destitute