The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum

for Don and Adela John Prine from Opry!7877

annefrances private msg quote post Address this user
Post 1 IP   flag post
craiglhope private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks, annefrances, made me feel like I was down in that part of the country!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Roxy private msg quote post Address this user
Aww that was really nice to see, a real toe tapper.
Thank you Anne Frances.
Post 3 IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
Paradise song sung by the master John Prine. I watch lots of John Prine videos on YouTube and quite a few interviews of him. He has come through such a lot with his health issue and to be back singing is nothing short of a miracle, he talks about his battle with cancer in one very good interview. Fantastic to see him back singing. Bill Murray what an opportunity for him to sing at the Grand Ole Opry, he always makes me smile. Good one to post AnneFrances.
Post 4 IP   flag post
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
Anne,I did enjoy watching this clip; thank you so much for posting it. I've been to the Rochester dam on the Green River. It was this time of year when the leafs had started to change but the day was warm with a bright blue sky. With the Everlys playing on the car stereo it was absolute heaven ❤️
Post 5 IP   flag post
DeeDee private msg quote post Address this user
I have to admit that the only person in the ensemble I had heard of was Bill Murray! Good ol' country sounds! really enjoyed it!
Post 6 IP   flag post
annefrances private msg quote post Address this user
I am going to see John Prine at the Ryman this Friday....hoping that Don might be a surprise guest with John as I know they are friends. In this picture where I am giving Don the rose...John Prine joined him stage So TURN THE MEMORIS LOOSE AGAin...maybe Don will join John on PARADISE.....I can dream cant I !!!
Post 7 IP   flag post
AnneFrances have a fantastic time on Friday and yes you can dream😍
I have great admiration for John Prine.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Sharon private msg quote post Address this user
I'm visiting Central City and this is in the local newspaper
Post 9 IP   flag post
Thanks for posting this story Sharon what a brilliant one it is too. I have a lot of time and admiration for John Prine. His own version of Paradise is just the best 😊
Post 10 IP   flag post
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
We stopped by in Drakesboro with our Australian friends Bill And Rose back in 2014. Very quiet little town; in fact whilst standing by the old fountain there, we never saw another living soul 😊
Post 11 IP   flag post
Marion private msg quote post Address this user
Wonderful article and photo Sharon. Love John Prine and his music.
John was on NPR radio a few months ago and was interviewed, sang a few songs as well.
Post 12 IP   flag post
53619 12 12
destitute