The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum
Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user

Once again, thanks to Craig for the heads up on this one. I see that it has been posted here before, but not for 2 years, and this version has some great photos. The previous video I found said that it was from the Chained to a Memory LP, but it's not on my copy of that...any info welcome please.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Annmary private msg quote post Address this user
I thought I must have heard all the Everly songs, but not this one.
Very nice thank you Liz.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Redhead1966 private msg quote post Address this user
Love the photos! Some I've never seen before. Thanks for posting.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Judyc13 private msg quote post Address this user
The phrasing and harmony seem unusually loose on this one, but I enjoyed the exception.
Yes, nice photos and thanks.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Jeanroberts private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Liz! Not heard this one before! xxx
Post 5 IP   flag post
Judyc13 private msg quote post Address this user
On reflection, I think this must have been a demo. With the voice heard in background at first change-up, then what sounds like Phil almost laughing at second change-up ( too high...?), I think this must either have been a demo or a rejected version.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I agree Judyc! Thought the same things! xxx
Post 7 IP   flag post
it’s a catchy one Liz, Judyc, Redhead, Annmary,

I'm singing it to myself as I go around! Maybe they didn't have the time to rehearse it enough. I think sung in their soft tones, the song would have been a very good album track! xxx
Post 8 IP   flag post
DeeDee private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, it sounds like a demo but so charming in it's not being a polished performance Did they do a finished version of this song? The photos were lovely! Really enjoyed this!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Kathyc private msg quote post Address this user
Hi you guys having listened, just got destracted and have ordered on amazon chained to a memory, I ordered it (have been meaning too for years because it was my very last link, all other tracks I have on singles including all those on the price of fame, which I might buy okay why not that's my only other no own??

A little surprised that you din't see the dreaded MB at 2.39, so how did he appear and not steal the EBI logo - one to us me thinks !!!
Post 10 IP   flag post
53018 10 10
destitute