The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
Wehey my daughter had a baby boy Aug 22 he’s called Bertie and weighed 8lb 14.5oz so a big boy. Both are good. As you can imagine I’ve been rather busy and had no time to post but have enjoyed reading everyone’s.
Thank you Liz for heads up on Walk Right BCk Show I had front row tickets last time but my husband booked a holiday!! Seriously had it been Don and Phil he’d have been going on holiday on his own. I gave my tickets to my brother
Don’t know what to do this time as its about the same time we go awayusually
Last Sunday on radio Manchester mike Sweeney played Cathy’s Clown and When Will I Be Loved
Last night tony Blackburn played
Price of Love and this morning Temptation. Wow a double. Must be a different producer xx❤️👶🏻❤️
Post 1 IP   flag post
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
Congratulations on your new grandson arrival and; I must start listening to the radio more
Post 2 IP   flag post
Kathyc private msg quote post Address this user
Congratulations Joy you must be over the moon with your new grandson. Xxx
Post 3 IP   flag post
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you. He’s got a full head of dark hair. Looks like a punk No doubt it will rub off his big brother is very blonde. That makes 5 grandchildren now 3 boys 2 girls Christmas will be expensive again.
I record both Tony Blackburn’s shows on the tv Mike then look up on iplayer what’s been played then delete if Don & Phil haven’t been included as I don’t particularly like Tony Blackburn he waffles too much thank you for your good wishes xx❤️👶🏻
Post 4 IP   flag post
craiglhope private msg quote post Address this user
Congratulations, Joyb. The more children the better. I too had lots of dark red hair as a youth. Keyword here is...HAD. Sigh.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Roxy private msg quote post Address this user
Congratulations Joy, a new baby in the family brings so much love and happiness.👶❤️
Post 6 IP   flag post
Jeanroberts private msg quote post Address this user
Congratulations Joy! All children joining a family are special! Love to you all! xxxxx
Post 7 IP   flag post
Lynn private msg quote post Address this user
Congratulations Joy on the new arrival!Grandchildren are wonderful! I have 5 grandsons and 2grandaughters!
Post 8 IP   flag post
jilledgar private msg quote post Address this user
Congratulations Joy
Post 9 IP   flag post
Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
Congratulations to you all. Enjoy all the cuddles Joy.
Post 10 IP   flag post
BobbyBri private msg quote post Address this user
Congratulations Joy on the arrival of Baby Boy Bertie! Surely an immense joy to you.
Yet also for “outsiders” it's always great to hear that a new baby has been expected with joy and has found a ready welcome in his family. So thank you for sharing the good news.
Post 11 IP   flag post
54033 11 11
destitute