The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum
Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user

Hope that it's ok to post this Tree...a special mention for a significant birthday!
Just wanted to wish him , and his family well , and all the best for the future
Post 1 IP   flag post
DarrenGreenwood private msg quote post Address this user
A very Happy Birthday Edan
Post 2 IP   flag post
LizzieB private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Birthday Edan.
Hope you have a good day..
Post 3 IP   flag post
cuddles private msg quote post Address this user
happy birthday Edan have a great day
peter
Post 4 IP   flag post
Kathyc private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Very Special Birthday Edan. Hope you have a Fabulous Day.
Post 5 IP   flag post
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
This video I took in Nashville seems to be doing the rounds on Facebook today.
Enjoy (sorry about my yahoo at the end )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKwaLL92I_I
Post 6 IP   flag post
RicardoAPriori private msg quote post Address this user
DITTO!

Thank you Liz, MeFloody, Edan, Don & Phil!

I think, of the Everly cousins, Edan's voice color/timbre is closest to his dad & uncle's

Darren, you're gonna love this:

Post 7 IP   flag post
RicardoAPriori private msg quote post Address this user
PS, love the innovative, "ascending fade-out, key-less" ending of "We Had It Made"!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Kathyc private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Eden

Happy Birthday, I've toyed all day regarding this post. If either you or tree wish to remove I'll truly understand as I guess you must receive so many unnecessary posts.

When you were born your father so looked forward to your birth, but was convinced he would have another daughter, I asked him did he have any names and he replied he kinda liked the name Nova. Instead he got his oh such much wanted boy child.

I've blocked out my old address, I have not lived there for 47 years and my parents 20 years ago, so polite for whoever lives there now.

I hope you don't think it obtrusive at the time this info was sent and appeared in all the British Pop Press.

ONCE AGAIN SO DO HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A FAB DAY.

Xxxxx
Post 9 IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
All the best wishes today Edan for your birthday 🍾🍸
Post 10 IP   flag post
BobbyBri private msg quote post Address this user
Edan – fifty candles on your birthday cake means fifty reasons to smile...Happy Birthday!

It has been a long time since your first guitar playing attempts . Do you remember what you told about in an interview with The Day in May 1993? They wrote:

Post 11 IP   flag post
MarieLuluSibenik private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Birthday Edan.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Roxy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeFloody

I really enjoyed seeing this MeFloody. Edan has quite a lot of his fathers characteristics and is a very good singer. Is that Jason on the far left? thank you for sharing. The yahoo enhanced the applause. 😎
Post 13 IP   flag post
DeeDee private msg quote post Address this user
Gosh Edan Everly is 50!! I don't really know much about the younger Everly set as it's the gorgeous sounding Phil and Don I am really interested in! The boys do their best but there will only ever be one set of Everlys with voices of Angels!! Jason is a very good looking man though!! [Edan too of course!]
Post 14 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeFloody

I really enjoyed seeing this MeFloody. Edan has quite a lot of his fathers characteristics and is a very good singer. Is that Jason on the far left? thank you for sharing. The yahoo enhanced the applause. 😎
No Roxy; sadly Jason couldn't make it that day. The guy on the far left is Jeff Janulis; Mike Cohen's partner in the Abbeys vocal duo that sang with Edan. I have another short great clip of Edan singing that afternoon that I'm sure Tree and Edan wouldn't mind me posting here, if I can find it on my computer files😊 It is called"Honest I do"
Post 15 IP   flag post
Roxy private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you for information MeFloody. I thought it probably wasn’t Jason but wasn’t sure. Look forward to seeing the other clip of Edan in due course. 😎😎
Post 16 IP   flag post
Sorry for the delay in post Edan's song "Honest I do", but it seems like the only way I have of posting it here is via Youtube. I did that before and some troll out there thought he would rip it, and the Everly family apart. So I took it down and until I find a save way to post it, it will have to stay with me. Sorry
Post 17 IP   flag post
I hope it is OK to post this as an extension to Edan's birthday. I saw that MeFloody was trying to post Honest You do, maybe it is this version. Let me know Mike.

Post 18 IP   flag post
Thanks Chris. This is indeed the same song. I love it. However it is a live video from the Everly Forum get-together that Tree oganized in Nashville that I really want to post. Sound wise the track you posted is better but my video of the show brings back so many wonderful memories. I guess I just don't want to open the thing up for unkind comments or to be shared to you know who.
Post 19 IP   flag post
I totally agree Mike it is best kept to yourself. I know the one you speak of😊
Post 20 IP   flag post
54033 20 20
destitute