Everly Brothers Forum

Live at the Olympia Paris7824

ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 IP   flag post
Redhead1966 private msg quote post Address this user
I love Baby What You Want Me To Do!
Post 2 IP   flag post
DeeDee private msg quote post Address this user
They sound so fabulous live! So many so called stars can't sing live for toffee!! Phil and Don have the purity of tone that came naturally to them and is truly a gift given to so few! Thank you Chris for this lovely set of songs!! I wish I could have been there that night to hear them live! Just wonderful!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Kathyc private msg quote post Address this user
Chris thanks for posting, have this cd and love it - how about adding Don's little talking bit, which I love he is not going to make a fool of himself by trying to talk French. Happy days back then September 1963, they came to England en route for a few days then a week later October for a full tour. Phil wore his hair in the college boy style, before the Beatles claimed the style mainly because he had just come out of the Marine reserves and his hair was too short to comb back, we all liked it, but when he came back from Europe it was a week or two longer and her wore it as usual. However when the same thing happened again in 1965 we pursuade him to keep it. Don use to quip on stage he's a mod I'm a rocker. Don eventually mid 1966 gave in and joined Phil in the change of hair style.
Post 4 IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
Here you are Kathy:-

Post 5 IP   flag post
Kathyc private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Chris.
Post 6 IP   flag post
LizzieB private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you all for the uploads.
Like you Redhead my favourite is Baby what you want me to do.
Love to hear Don talk on the last one also Chris . Cheers .
Post 7 IP   flag post
53018 7 7
destitute