The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum

Fan returning to Shenandoah 1986 to see Phil & Don7823

Redhead1966 private msg quote post Address this user
DeeDee -

You remind me of my sister when we were kids. She would believe *anything* I told her no matter how outrageous .... and she's older than me. Yet I was always able to fool her
Post 26 IP   flag post
Sharon private msg quote post Address this user
I'm going back to Shenandoah next Saturday, for Shenfest. And this year, weather permitting, I have a car to park next to the little house!
Post 27 IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
I hope the weather is good Sharon then you can show off the Mustang. 🏁
Post 28 IP   flag post
Fingers are crossed! Right now the forecast looks good. They will be showing the Albert Hall reunion concert and a film of the return to Shenandoah , and the theme this year is honoring service members, hopefully our favorite Marines will be remembered.Thanks Chris!
Post 29 IP   flag post
Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user
Hope that you have a wonderful time at Shenfest Sharon....wouldn't it be nice if we could ALL meet up there next year? A forum gathering would be so nice, meeting members from all over the USA, UK, Mexico, Germany....
Post 30 IP   flag post

Marion private msg quote post Address this user
Wow Sharon, love the car. Talk about driving in style, complete with Everly music I am sure. Sounds like a great day at Shenfest.
Post 31 IP   flag post
The Mustang has a cassette player..how cute! I got this tape on eBay, but I will take along a bluetooth speaker so I can hear ALL the Everly goodness.
Post 32 IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
We have loads of cassette tapes but no Everly Brothers. We have several machines to play them on so we will keep them whilst the players work. You have the best of both worlds now Sharon you will have a fantastic time with other fans too. 😊
Post 33 IP   flag post
53018 33 8
destitute