The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum

Vacation. Hope it's alright to post my pictures.7816

jilledgar private msg quote post Address this user
Diana Sue and myself at the graves Visited where the Everly Inn was..

Post 1 IP   flag post
annefrances private msg quote post Address this user
Wow thanks for sharing...Years ago, Carol and I visted Ikes Grave and at the time there was not headstone for either him or Dons first child. So sweet for you put flowers on Marys grave

That is spooky where the Inn was...Looks like a SyFy movie. I am so sorry I never visited. I never knew about it til it as gone. I imagine Don has many happy memories there. One of my favorite picture of him is the one of him in the hogwashers at the Everly inn Farmer Don!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Lynn private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you for sharing. Where are the everly's burial? Is the Everly sign shown where they used to live? Is it a museum?
Post 3 IP   flag post
The Everly sign is at Lake Malone Park where the Inn was. The graves in Central City and the used to be in Dunmor at Lake Malone
Post 4 IP   flag post
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you for sharing Jill as I probably will never be able to get there and see for myself. So nice of you to leave flowers xx❤️❤️
Post 5 IP   flag post
Jeanroberts private msg quote post Address this user
So nice to see your pictures! Thank you for posting for us! Sorry we lost your other set. They were very interesting. What a lovely house Don has! xxxxx
Post 6 IP   flag post
I reread my post on where the graves are and The Inn was and I guess my phone changed things. The Inn used to be in Dunmor at Lake Malone and the graves are in Central City.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I'm glad you corrected this jilledgar! I was sure the ‘Inn’ was not anywhere as near the cemetery as you thought your photo's showed!

Nice you laid flowers! xxx
Post 8 IP   flag post
DeeDee private msg quote post Address this user
Yes a lovely thing to do to lay flowers! Just so sad to see the inscription for lovely Phil and for Don's little girl who died so tragically! Ike died far too young also but I expect those years of coal mining didn't help! A sad set of photos but good to have seen them so thank you Jill for posting! We would all like to lay flowers there, especially for Phil, whose golden voice is now sadly silent! We thank you for the flowers, and Phil for the music!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Yes DeeDee, half of Phil's ashes are there and the other half in Hollywood, not forgetting the small pot of ashes Don has in his home! Phil is certainly spread around his family! xxx
Post 10 IP   flag post
54033 10 10
destitute