The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
Youtube keeps putting this song top of the list when I go to that site and I don't mind that at all All of you, have a wonderful weekend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFxKKPM72Ds&start_radio=1&list=RDTFxKKPM72Ds#t=25
Post 1 IP   flag post
DeeDee private msg quote post Address this user
Lovely song!! Another one I have never heard before! Thank you for posting it MeFloody
Post 2 IP   flag post
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
Oh DeeDee, you have been missing out The more I hear Don and Phil singing this song the more I love it. Clearly, it is tentative in places, were Phil and Don, didn't quiet match each other's starts. I suspect that is why it never made it to the Roots album. Joan and I had this and all the Everly songs on a memory-stick when we have travelled many thousands of miles around the States in the last few year and this song brings back so many lovely memories of that; not that we did any "ride by thumbing"
Post 3 IP   flag post
My favourites list is getting longer and longer....lucky me! Thanks to everyone who posts all these lovely Everly songs!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Roxy private msg quote post Address this user
Interesting that you point out tentative in places MeFloody. To my untrained ear it is perfect, but listening with headphones, I can kind of hear what you mean. I would never have noticed, even so, it is a lovely song. Thanks for posting. 😀😀
Post 5 IP   flag post
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Mike for posting this wonderful song. I’m sure Neil Diamond must have been extremely pleased and impressed with it. Xx❤️❤️
Post 6 IP   flag post
I must have cloth ears...it sounds great to me with and without headphones!! Just tried both ways and also listened to Neil Diamond's original version...and guess which one I like best???? Yes the Everly boys win again!!!!
Post 7 IP   flag post
MarieLuluSibenik private msg quote post Address this user
Post 8 IP   flag post
Kathyc private msg quote post Address this user
Beautiful song beautifully sang thanks for posting.
Post 9 IP   flag post
LizzieB private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Mike.
A great song & I reckon the best version around.
Beautiful.
You have a good weekend also Mike & everyone.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
A few months ago, after a great deal of thinking and amending my list, I chose my top ten Everly songs and this is in it. Neil Diamond is a wonderful song writer and Phil and Don made a beautiful song even more beautiful. Thank you Mike for bringing it to the attention of people who haven’t heard it before. 👏
Post 11 IP   flag post
Kathyc private msg quote post Address this user
The pic of the boys at 2.11 Phil looks so much like Jason. Joey Paige said when he met Jason recently how much like his dad Jason is.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Annmary private msg quote post Address this user
In My favorites, great.
Post 13 IP   flag post
MarieLuluSibenik private msg quote post Address this user
Post 14 IP   flag post
52334 14 14
destitute