The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum

**LET'S ALL SAY HELLO TO DON!**7783

oldrosie private msg quote post Address this user
Just an idea, Hope if goes well. Let's not wait, but lets post a big THANK YOU FULL OF LOVE to our DON EVERLY.

Nothing private or rude or too noisy or personal, but to just show him how we have gotten so much enjoyment from his years as one of our FAVORITE EVERLY BROS.

A FAVORITE SONG, OR WHATEVER, AS LONG AS IT IS EVERLY. JUST TO SHOW HOW MUCH WE REALLY CARE.

BEEN TOLD BY SOMEONE HE AND WIFE DO PEEK IN ONCE IN A WHILE
WE HAVE EXPRESSED OUR LOVE FOR PHIL OVER AND OVER ----LETS DO IT FOR DON
Post 1 IP   flag post
Carole_Jeannie private msg quote post Address this user
I agree wholeheartedly! We love the Everly Brothers, not just one. We love each one. So, hello Donald, we all love you & send our best wishes from Australia.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Judyc13 private msg quote post Address this user
So many times I have realised that it was too late to tell someone how much I appreciated them.
Do hope Mr. Don knows that thousands of people love him and his music, and that he has an inkling of how much it still means to so many.
Having, like others, lately rediscovered the amazing breadth and quality of their work, I am even more impressed. Also enjoy seeing the interviews, and the unfailing courtesy and humour they showed to all, even about the less fun times. Lots of questions I'd like answered, but for now - just sending a huge and sincere thank you, from a Brit in Colorado!
Oh, I particularly enjoyed hearing one of his old teachers say when asked in an interview what kind of a student he was (with Don muttering that he was a bad student) ..."He was always genuine" I bet he was - and continued that way!
Post 3 IP   flag post
MarieLuluSibenik private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Donald hope you are doing well. Praying for you and you entire family. Peace to you all.
Post 4 IP   flag post
cuddles private msg quote post Address this user
hi don get better soon
peter
Post 5 IP   flag post
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
If Don never wrote anything more than "Till I kissed you"/"Oh what a feeling", then I would still be a happy man. I had the privilege to be at so many of the UK shows, including when Ike appeared with them at the RAH and again at the reunion. Don and Phil have given me one of the things that I hold precious, a life time of wonderful singing and harmonies from two men I love like brothers
Post 6 IP   flag post
supagrab private msg quote post Address this user
Darling Don, the lot of the older one is not always fun, but your beautiful, expressive voice (with baby boy) have entranced me for 61 years. Your appearance with Paul (June 20) made my day, 21 June is my late father's birthday; as for the song title . . . .😥 thank you sooo much sweet man.

Annette 💕
Post 7 IP   flag post
shelenedoss private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Don, just that I'd let you know a couple of my favorites is " If I ever had the chance again" and " Did it rain". You're an awesome guy.
Post 8 IP   flag post
DeeDee private msg quote post Address this user
Hello to Don Everly!! You have enriched the lives of everyone who loves you and your late much lamented brother Phil for all the fabulous music you gave us through the years! Never to be forgotten, your voices will sing out together for evermore! Always in our hearts!
Post 9 IP   flag post
annefrances private msg quote post Address this user
Hello to Don and Adela !!! Love to you both..I hope I get to see you at John Prine Ryman concert And I hope Don joins him on stage~~~~
Post 10 IP   flag post
Roxy private msg quote post Address this user
Dear Don,
Thank you, hardly seems adequate for the enormous pleasure and joy certainly brought into my life, since first hearing Bye Bye Love on the radio all those years ago. Well it wasn’t Bye Bye but Hello to a lifetime of wonderful music and song from the Everly Brothers, both as a duo and singly. In the early years I was only aware of your hits of the time, but now in much later years it is an immense pleasure to be aware of and collecting some of the numerous albums recorded, One I have purchased recently is “Brother Jukebox” and I love it. So as I have said - Thank you seems inadequate, but it is all I have. Keep well and happy. ❤️❤️
Post 11 IP   flag post
Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
Don, the expression, “thank you for the music” says it all for me. The Everly Brothers have been part of my life since I was 13 years old and I never tire of listening to your music. A special thank you for Cathy’s Clown which will always be my favourite song ever and for Born Yesterday which is my dear husband’s favourite Everly song. Most people can only dream of being able to write such wonderful songs and sing and play like you and Phil.
Post 12 IP   flag post
craiglhope private msg quote post Address this user
Dear Don,

Met you and chatted for a few brief moments over the great years of your music. I wouldn't expect you to remember it but, thank you for your time, courtesy and best sounds from 1957 onward. You & Phil started it all!

Best wishes, always, Craig
Post 13 IP   flag post
LizzieB private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Don.
Just to say a Big thank you to yourself & Phil for the music.
It's brought smiles & even tears at times just because it's so beautiful.
Harmonies 2nd to none.
I had the privilege of seeing you a couple times after The Reunion Concert.
We, Your fans love you Don , as we did Phil.
Keep Well.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Annmary private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Don, just to say thank you for the music. I love all the Everly music, but a favorite of mine is your
'Never Like This'
Best wishes from a lifetime fan.
Post 15 IP   flag post
52334 15 15
destitute