The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum
Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user

Hope this is the one you sent the link on the email Craig...I'm really having difficulty with the emails for the past few days.
I really like this song, and still think that it's the perfect " antidote" for Don't Ask Me To Be Friends....although in another thread not so long ago, I didn't see anyone in agreement with that.
Post 1 IP   flag post
DeeDee private msg quote post Address this user
Lovely stuff!!!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Roxy private msg quote post Address this user
I really like this song Liz58. I bought their CD “Some Hearts” fairly recently and have played it quite a lot. Never tire of hearing it though. thanks for posting 😀
Post 3 IP   flag post
colorado3 private msg quote post Address this user
The two most gorgeous ,handsome beautiful people on the planet with the best exquisite voices in the world . l listen to them all day and night l need to hear the most beautiful voices on the planet who brought real music and song to every one. Phil and Don will always be Icons and Legends . l love them both with all my heart and will meet with Phil with the angels. My Darling Gentle Loving Man who is loved by all . My Love For ever to you Phil you are always in my heart darlig God Bless You . Love Paula xxx
Post 4 IP   flag post
LizzieB private msg quote post Address this user
Nice one Liz. haven't heard this in ages.
I have the old fashioned Cassette tape of this album.
Thankfully my player still works a treat!
xx
Post 5 IP   flag post
shelenedoss private msg quote post Address this user
Love this song, it's a great cd. Play it all the time. This one and EB84.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Kathyc private msg quote post Address this user
Actually shelenedoss it's on Some Hearts - sorry to be pedantic.
Post 7 IP   flag post
yeah this song is on some hearts, but Ialso listen to EB84 all the time as well. lol.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Kathyc private msg quote post Address this user
So you should, listen to EB84, Born Yesterday and Some Hearts they were wonderful, we would have all liked more (how greedy can we be) but this is it so let's just love and enjoy !!!! Xxxxx
Post 9 IP   flag post
Oh gosh, love Born Yesterday. But I have to admit that my favorite of all their LP's,is "Root's". I bought the original album when I was 14 yrs old.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Annmary private msg quote post Address this user
Lovely, thanks Liz.
Post 11 IP   flag post
53641 11 11
destitute