The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum

having been paying hookie7753

oldrosie private msg quote post Address this user
hi gang, in case, I just have been busy with a few other things to post but not to busy to read your all messages.

so glad to see some new members , it is always nice so come on in, make your self home and enjoy, (as Phil would say) I am sure that Don is saying the same.

I cant believe this site has been online for so many years, but thanks to Mike W and our beloved Tree, we are still here on site

and or course to all the fans here on line rosie
Post 1 IP   flag post
Redhead1966 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Rosie! Long time, no post
Post 2 IP   flag post
craiglhope private msg quote post Address this user
Where have you been, young lady!! You are always missed and hope all is well. Just kidding and take all the off-time, down-time you want. This site is really something special, indeed. "Everything" has been reported throughout the years, and yet, there always seems to be further observations, yet, on the best musical, pop-rock, singing duo, ever and that was, is, always will be, Don & Phil, The Everly Brothers. No duo has ever(ly) been so copied and studied. That harmony is mysterious, hooks you, and loved. That's why the tens of millions of records, tapes, DVDs and years of stage performances. Born performers. I listened to Phil's "The Words in Your Eyes" three times late, last night. It is simply pure perfection!!
Post 3 IP   flag post
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
Rosie, was it 2011 or 2012 we joined the Forum? It seemed a long time listening to all that funny chatting before we got to meet up at Nashville πŸ’•
Post 4 IP   flag post
Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user
Glad to see you back Rosie, hope all is well with you and yours 😊
Post 5 IP   flag post
Kathyc private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Rosie lovely to have you back we all missed you xxxx
Post 6 IP   flag post
salfitz private msg quote post Address this user
Good to see you Rosie xxx
Post 7 IP   flag post
Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
Good to see you back Rosie. Sometimes it’s necessary to take a break.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Annmary private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome back Rosie, always good to hear from you.
Post 9 IP   flag post
LizzieB private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Rosie.
Good to see you.
Don't be overdoing things.
Post 10 IP   flag post
54365 10 10
destitute