The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum

Phil at the beach....cheers!7437

Jeanroberts private msg quote post Address this user
Kathy, I remember you going to Ireland with your friend to tour with the Everly's! I remember your friends car getting stuck in a ditch and Don and Phil having to push and pull your car out! Your friend at first didn't realise it was Don and Phil to the rescue and thinking it was one of the band. She rolled down her window, stuck her head out and shouted "Come on chaps, put your backs into it!"
Ha Ha Haa! Phil said something like "This was like before we were famous!".

Kathy, the stories you could tell! xxxxx
Post 51 IP   flag post
Redhead! Kathy speaks extremely nicely and has a natural grace, I can understand why Phil said she was cultured! I think during the 80's the group of friends we met with in hospitality at LWT (London Weekend Television) and at the BBC (British Broadcasting Company) club, were all very nice people! All Everly fans! xxxxx
Post 52 IP   flag post
Redhead1966 private msg quote post Address this user
Jeanroverts -

I meant no disrespect towards Kathy

How did all of you have the good luck to meet these lovely Everly boys and have a relationship with them for decades? I used to work in the TV business and nothing like that ever happened to me
Post 53 IP   flag post
Redhead: Of course you meant no disrespect! Just my explanation on why Phil found Kathy to be cultured! xxx
Post 54 IP   flag post
Redhead1966 private msg quote post Address this user
Jeanroberts-

Sometimes it's hard to tell in written form without hearing a voice inflection No worries!
Post 55 IP   flag post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhead1966
Jeanroberts-

Sometimes it's hard to tell in written form without hearing a voice inflection No worries!

So agree with this Redhead! In print we lose a lot and can misunderstand. However, I'm sure we understand each other and we enjoy talking about our favourites and a bit about our own lives is always interesting! xxx
Post 56 IP   flag post
52989 59 6
destitute