The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum
Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user

This song's title is what lots of people have been doing over the last 3 days, all over the UK...has everyone in the UK seen the footage of a Lothian Bus driver, and her amazing swerve to avoid a car in the snow? Well done Charmaine!! ( it took place half a mile from where we live)
Post 1 IP   flag post
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
Did I ever say "I hate the winter"
Post 2 IP   flag post
Roxy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz58

This song's title is what lots of people have been doing over the last 3 days, all over the UK...has everyone in the UK seen the footage of a Lothian Bus driver, and her amazing swerve to avoid a car in the snow? Well done Charmaine!! ( it took place half a mile from where we live)

Liz58 I saw that on the BBC TV 6.00p.m news last evening. It was incredible driving and when interviewed, the bus driver said she had been unaware until she had seen the footage, what a close call it had been. Amazing woman.
We have been snowed in here in our part of Cornwall for two days but last night was heavy rain and now the thaw has set in and we are mobile again thank goodness.☃🌞
Post 3 IP   flag post
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
Wow liz that clips just been on channel 4. Amazing driving well done that lady driver. Hope you are keeping safe xx❤️❤️
Post 4 IP   flag post
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
It is raining here too now. I'm hoping it will wash away what's left of the snow drifts that are still taking up half of the road in places. I'm thinking of moving out to Bert's beautiful island until spring comes. Who's with me ???
Post 5 IP   flag post
Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm sure that there would be enough of us from the forum who would want to get away to a nice warm climate...should we charter a plane? How many spare rooms does Bert have do you think?
Post 6 IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeFloody
It is raining here too now. I'm hoping it will wash away what's left of the snow drifts that are still taking up half of the road in places. I'm thinking of moving out to Bert's beautiful island until spring comes. Who's with me ???

I wouldn't mind Mike, I am ready for some lovely warm weather, it makes me want to plan an holiday any time soon.
Post 7 IP   flag post
52988 7 7
destitute