The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum

Always it's you - Heavenly harmony7413

Roxy private msg quote post Address this user
I was listening to this song earlier. The harmony is beautiful especially the middle.
Post 1 IP   flag post
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
Such a beautiful song that has been special to my wife and me of 48 years
Post 2 IP   flag post
It is lovely to listen to and is a very special song. Very uplifting.❤️
Post 3 IP   flag post
Jeanroberts private msg quote post Address this user
Gorgeous isn't it Roxy! I used to play this so often, takes me right back in time! Thank you for posting, some nice photo's too!

Will think of you and your wife MeFloody, whenever I hear it now! 48 years! How lovely! My sister and hubby 46 years! My hubby and I 36 years but have been together since we were 17! My poor health caused the long marriage delay. I wanted to be well to start out in marriage! My darling hubby waited and tells me so often he is still in love with me! I think I'll dedicate this song to him!
Love to you both! xxx
Post 4 IP   flag post
Thank you Jean, I love this song and play it often. When my husband and I were courting (old fashioned word) we used to listen/play a lot of Everly records, they have always been one of our favourites... As we are talking length of marriages, all being well, my husband and me, celebrate our golden wedding later this year, so something to very much look forward to. ❤️❤️
Post 5 IP   flag post
Wow Roxy! How wonderful 50 years this year! You're up with the MeFloody's! Do tell us when your day is here!? Lovely to know all this! xxxxx
Post 6 IP   flag post
Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
Ken and I celebrate our 53rd wedding anniversary next Tuesday. We met in June 1964 and have beeen together ever since. ❤️
Post 7 IP   flag post
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
Beautiful Roxy. Thank you. We’re just a bunch of old romantics. My Phil and I will have been married 43 years this summer. Just beginners compared to everyone else xx❤️❤️
Post 8 IP   flag post
Gerry private msg quote post Address this user
Tonny (my wife) and I married on January 21st.,1965 thus we are happily together (of course with ups and downs) for just over 53 years and we sincerely hope many years to follow! Our top favourite single is "Love her"! By the way, I am an Everly fan since August 1960 and I never get tired or will get tired to listen to those heavenly harmonies!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
Congratulations Gerry and Tonny. Love Her is such a beautiful beautiful song. It’s breathtaking and so superior to the copy by the Walker Bros xx❤️❤️
Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane43
Ken and I celebrate our 53rd wedding anniversary next Tuesday. We met in June 1964 and have beeen together ever since. ❤️

Jane and Ken! Many congratulations! 53 years! How well we are all doing!

Sadly a number of us will have lost husband or wife and would likely have gone on to these high number of years too!

Animal lovers, long marriages and Everly Brother fans! Quite amazing! xxx
Post 11 IP   flag post
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
Well, clearly, they don't make married couples like us folks anymore How nice that some of you have stuck together for all that time too <3 I should explain that Joan and I met in February 1960 when we were 14 and got married 7years later in 1967. As teenagers, we both idolized the Everlys and its been that way ever since.
Post 12 IP   flag post
MeFloody, Its so nice to hear a little about each other's lives! My Everly friend Kathyc recently joined the forum. Kathy too had a long time marriage, sadly her husband died several years ago! They were blessed with a lovely son and daughter in law and Kathy is blessed with grandchildren!

As the bard said......if music be the food of love, play on! xxx
Post 13 IP   flag post
52989 13 13
destitute