The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum
rosiebarm2 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 1 IP   flag post
Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
Great, thank you Rosie.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks for the links Ricardo. I found this very interesting, you learn something new every day on here.

“Always wanted to know what happened to Phil’s guitar after the fateful show at Knott’s Berry Farm July 1973? Sam McCue explains:

“When Phil threw his guitar down and smashed it at, Knott’s Berry Farm, I picked up the pieces and our drummer, Gino, asked if he could have it. Phil replied ‘No, that one is Sam’s
I gave it to Steinegger, who totally rebuilt it. We had it over at Phil’s house one day and it played so well he decided to keep it.
Oh, well, it was his guitar, so what could I say?” – thanks Sam!!”
Post 3 IP   flag post
CathysClown private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiebarm2

Thank you Rosie.I have never heard this before and such lovely words and singing from Don. I haven't been on here for a while due to health and personal problems but good to talk with you again. I have to make a special effort in February as it's Don's birthday tomorrow and mine on 18th February. We were both born in the same year, 1937, so only 18 days difference between our ages. Always been a bond between us! I hope you are well Rosie - you are an example to everyone! xxx
Post 4 IP   flag post
@CathysClown I hope 2018 is a better year for you and that you are able to come on here more often.
Post 5 IP   flag post
CathysClown private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane43
@CathysClown I hope 2018 is a better year for you and that you are able to come on here more often.

Thank you Jane. I hope so to as members of this Group are so friendly and it's great to see all the videos and information on Don and Phil and the Everly family as a whole!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Juniper private msg quote post Address this user
@CathysClown My mother was born on January 27 of the same year. It is kind of a bond, in an odd way.
Post 7 IP   flag post
52337 7 7
destitute