The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum

Gone Gone Gone -played on daytime TV7280

Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user
clickable text

Had to watch this, as it's not often you get to hear the boys on daytime TV, rather than the radio!
Sorry for the forum members that can't get BBC Iplayer. The excerpt starts in the follow up near the end of the programme, about 52-54 minutes in.( I think the people involved made a good job of the renovations though)
Post 1 IP   flag post
craiglhope private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks, Liz. Yes, "Gone, Gone, Gone" was a good rockin' song alright! Remember seeing and hearing it on Shindig, etc. I always thought that might have been a continuing, good, rock-pop hit a la the late '50's and 1960, 1961, but...........guess it was in the "Autumn" of things, so to speak...I always hoped it would have been a big seller, but....
Post 2 IP   flag post
craiglhope private msg quote post Address this user
...also, I am trying to be and am, a fan of BBC, but can't get a lot of anything over here 'across the pond.' Downton Abbey, Inspector Morse with his red jaguar, Vicar of Dibley, Rumpole of the Bailey,the list is endless.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Liz. Sometimes watch Homes under the hammer but was looking after my granddaughter Francesca today so have been kept busy to say the least xx❤️❤️
Post 4 IP   flag post
53048 4 4
destitute