The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum

a moment that never happened.7278

bert private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 IP   flag post
A moment that never happened, but I made it happen by joining two photo's and changing background.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
That’s amazing. Thank you.
Post 3 IP   flag post
cuddles private msg quote post Address this user
thanks, Bert it looks great nice job
peter
Post 4 IP   flag post
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
Bert, do I ever wish the micro-video cameras (that are available now) were available back in the 60's, 70's etc. I have a camera on my desk that is smaller than my card-wallet but gives 32 hours of quality recording. Just think of the shows we could have (secretly) recorded.
Post 5 IP   flag post
That's oh so true Mike Technology has changed the world. When I look and see what we have on stage these days when we play a gig and compare that with the things we used in the sixties.......haha. But you know that's why also I admire artists from the early R'n'R era like Don and Phil how they had to record songs , all players on one track....red light on : GO. My last instrumental album (years ago) was recorded and I never have seen the bass player or the lead guitar player in the studio.Their parts were recorded weeks before the rest of us started working on the songs in the studio. No fun at all.Things have changed my friend....we also.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Annmary private msg quote post Address this user
So clever Bert, wonderful pictures.
Post 7 IP   flag post
53048 7 7
destitute