The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum
Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
We are only one week into 2018 and we have over 30 threads, some by regular contributors, some by new members and some by members who perhaps usually just look in but decided to start a thread or contribute to one. This is great to see, thank you all; I must confess that because of the direction in which one discussion was going, including insults to valued members, I was at the point of giving up on here which is a shame as I have made some very good friends.

Thanks to Tree and Rosie the ship is now out of stormy waters and back on track which is wonderful to see.
Post 1 IP   flag post
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
Well said Jane. I would love to see this site back at its pre 2014 times. Many is the time I have gone to bed in the middle of the night, crying with laughter having read and contributed to, the chat posted here.
Post 2 IP   flag post
rosiebarm2 private msg quote post Address this user
@MeFloody yes yes yes billie and i always seemed to have a party on line we had loadsof fun sure miss that lady and oh how we got ourselves in trouble she always gave us a good laugh

she was a don 100 per cent fan

yes there were other friends and somehow, we just had one big party on line. I CAN SEE HER NOW, chasing pHIL ALL OVER HEAVEN

RIP BILLIE, WE WILL MEET AGAILN
Post 3 IP   flag post
Redhead1966 private msg quote post Address this user
Jane43 - I am so glad I stumbled across this site! It wasn't until yesterday when I was looking around that I realized that Phil Everly actually had something to do with this site.

Can you, or someone, fill me in on how this site started? Did Phil read it when he was alive? Does Don read it? Do any of their contemporaries contribute in the forum? I am so curious!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhead1966
Jane43 - I am so glad I stumbled across this site! It wasn't until yesterday when I was looking around that I realized that Phil Everly actually had something to do with this site.

Can you, or someone, fill me in on how this site started? Did Phil read it when he was alive? Does Don read it? Do any of their contemporaries contribute in the forum? I am so curious!

@Redhead1966 It’s lovely to have some young blood on here and so enthusiastic too! I have only been on here just over two years so Rosie @rosiebarm2 or Mike @MeFloody will have to answer your questions.
Post 5 IP   flag post
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
Redhead; clearly Phil instigated the Forum (in opposition to EBI) and Tree with the help of the Everly family put it together. I don't know if Rosie would remember, but I can't recall Phil replying to post. However he clear posted some of his own precious video here.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Redhead1966 private msg quote post Address this user
MeFloody -

Thanks for the info! What was Phil's posting handle so I know which are his?

Redhead1966
Post 7 IP   flag post
53048 7 7
destitute