The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
That is a very good idea Kathy. If you find some time take a look through this thread there is a lot of information, photos and links for interviews and concerts. There are also loads of photos taken inside the museum. I still have some things to add yet but life has been busy and eventful for me this year, but I promise I will add it soon. ☺
Post 76 IP   flag post
DeeDee private msg quote post Address this user
That is a really good likeness in the drawing of Phil Not sure the artist has caught Don though but still lovely to see this artwork! thanks too for the link to the Museum! Always fascinating to see Everly orientated things!
Post 77 IP   flag post
I have brought this thread back up again for Lynn who mentioned it yesterday. I know I promised to put some more things on this thread and I will do in a few days 🎸🎸
Post 78 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisW
I have brought this thread back up again for Lynn who mentioned it yesterday. I know I promised to put some more things on this thread and I will do in a few days 🎸🎸

Some members were asking about the Homecoming concerts earlier today this thread has quite a lot of information and lots of photos.

I do see I promised to post some more things onto this thread. Sorry I have been very busy this year and far too many family health problems to last a lifetime. But I will post some more over the weekend.
Post 79 IP   flag post
54033 81 4
destitute