The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum
Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user

Found this , at last, on youtube. Although I did German at school, Ive forgotten lots of it. If i ever see again the album that this is on, with the Italian ones, I won't pass it by like I did when I was at Glasgow's big record fair.... At least i now have them on a playlist on my trusty MP3
Post 1 IP   flag post
Jeanroberts private msg quote post Address this user
I see this on youtube quite a bit Liz. I really like Don and Phil singing this song! They do a great job of singing in German, and STILL so together! They must have written the lyrics out phonetically so they pronounced it identically! Glad you've seen it on youtube at last!
Am I right in remembering Phil's first wife Jackie was German or half German?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Liz not heard this before. Very pretty melody but haven’t a clue what they are singing about need a translation!! Some new photos too but why is poor Phil on what looks like a bone shaker of a girls bike?? Xx❤️❤️
Post 3 IP   flag post
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
I was hard to find these EP's, even when they were first released back in the sixties. Thanks Liz
Post 4 IP   flag post
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
Thank Bobby. I have had this ep for over 40 years and never did understand the lyrics or know that it was recorded in Germany 👍😊
Post 5 IP   flag post
50507 6 5
destitute