The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum

Interview with Phil's friend Heide 19857423

ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
I am sorry that this interview was done with EBI which is mentioned at the beginning, I cannot alter that. I can tell you that Heide was a friend of Phil and his family away from EBI so maybe that is a plus when hearing this interview.

Post 1 IP   flag post
bert private msg quote post Address this user
I met her once in LA, long time ago.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I did read that they stayed friends Bert, not sure how long for. Heide hopefully eventually left EBI but I do not know anything about that.

This word "Mystere" on Phil's sweat shirt is the name of his boat which Phil mentions in another interview. I would love to know what type of boat this was, do you know Bert? Is there a photo of Phil with his boat? I have not seen one that I can recall.
Post 3 IP   flag post
She was very friendly to me and we had a great time .No I have never seen a picture of that boat, Chris.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Redhead1966 private msg quote post Address this user
I love hearing new recordings (new to me.) Phil was so sweet!
Post 5 IP   flag post
I have listened to the interview twice already, Phil has such a lovely gentle speaking voice and yes I agree Redhead he was very sweet.

Often people thought that because Phil had such a soft and gentle speaking voice that he would sing that way, but my goodness could he belt it out on songs.
Post 6 IP   flag post
ChrisW -

Agreed, he could belt out those tunes, but also sing softly. Neither Everly can do wrong in my eyes
Post 7 IP   flag post
Jeanroberts private msg quote post Address this user
Phil seems to have the patience of a saint! There does seem to be a jealousy from Don towards Phil, such a great pity! Much more to all this than meets the eye! xxx
Post 8 IP   flag post
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Chris. Nice to listen to he’s so polite a real gentleman. There is an interview on YouTube from his boat which I think was kept in Marina Dek Rey. I’ll have to try and root it out xx 💐❤️
Post 9 IP   flag post
I've not heard this interview from Phil's boat Joy! Would love to hear it! xxx
Post 10 IP   flag post
Joyb -

Here is that interview:

Post 11 IP   flag post
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
Ah thank you Redhead. I was still busy typing and you were quicker than me. Ha ha. Can never have too much of Phil heyxx❤️❤️
Post 12 IP   flag post
No problem, Joyb!
Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhead1966
Joyb -

Here is that interview:

Thank you Redhead, I stayed up untill I'd finished listening to the interview! Such a humble, kind person is Phil! xxx
Post 14 IP   flag post
Any time!
Post 15 IP   flag post
Phil's soft voice...he once told me when he called room service in a hotel for bringing food or drinks , they often answered with: Yes mam we'll bring it right up... he laughed when he told me.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Yes bert, Phil saying this is on a video or recording! It's a lovely voice he speaks in such a velvety tone! xxx
Post 17 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanroberts
Yes bert, Phil saying this is on a video or recording! It's a lovely voice he speaks in such a velvety tone! xxx

Or as silky as silk or satin. Gorgeous voice Jean. I always love his funny stories. I can imagine Phil telling his children stories at bedtime that he did not read from a book!
Post 18 IP   flag post
Yes can imagine this too Chris! I'll bet, he made them laugh such a lot too! So nice he took Edan under his wing with his own boys too! A kind and just person! xxx
Post 19 IP   flag post
50507 19 19
destitute