The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum
LizzieB private msg quote post Address this user

One from DianeG.
Post 1 IP   flag post
craiglhope private msg quote post Address this user
I sell eyeglasses in my shop and I'm pretty sure that that is a Serengeti Ambermatic model. Don wears them a lot. I've seen pictures of him / them throughout the years and it looks like the gradient ambermatic style. Good lenses.

You probably won't see this, but have a great day, Don on your birthday. I was just thinking how The Everly Brothers saved Warner Brothers Records Division. They were struggling label going down for the third and last time and they needed a "hot" act and you & Phil were the tops then, so........and then you hit a World Series, bottom-of-the-ninth inning, tie-game, home run with "Cathy's Clown." What did it sell about a gigantic 7 or 8 million records, I believe?

Be well and the best of everything to you. You wouldn't remember, but I met you a few times and it was a total joy. Thanks for all the autographs. Sorry, I must have had a dozen EP's mini albums, but you and Phil signed them all at The Bitter End night club in New York City a long time ago. I was hypnotized by "The Lord of the Manor." Thank you!!
Post 2 IP   flag post
salfitz private msg quote post Address this user
Ah Lizzie, how lovely a DianeG image... she is so good at that!! a great way to wish the great Don Everly a happy birthday... xxx
Post 3 IP   flag post
Jeanroberts private msg quote post Address this user
Such a classy picture! Love it! xx
Post 4 IP   flag post
Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Lizzie and Diane, it’s a great picture.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Annmary private msg quote post Address this user
What a cool picture of Don, thanks for sharing.
Post 6 IP   flag post
50029 6 6
destitute