The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum

Everly Brothers Tour Books7342

Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
I have two - The Reunion one and one with European Tour ‘93 on the front. I don’t have a scanner unfortunately so I can’t put the ‘93 one on here. The only other concert I went to was in 1960; I don’t remember getting a Tour Book, probably didn’t as we were still at school.

Looking at the Official Merchandise list at the back makes me wish I had bought some:

Tour jacket, £35 plus £3.50 p and p
Tee shirt, £10 plus 70p p and p
Mug, £3 plus 85p p and p
Post 26 IP   flag post
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
I have a tee shirt a poster and a couple of mugs which I have never dare use!! Xx❤️❤️
Post 27 IP   flag post
This is the one, if the link works.

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/Everly-Brothers-tour-book-1993/142668055867?hash=item2137adc53b:g:Y8cAAOSwODFaaeH1
Post 28 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyb
I have a tee shirt a poster and a couple of mugs which I have never dare use!! Xx❤️❤️

Imagine having a mug and then breaking it!
Post 29 IP   flag post
Think I’d slit my wrists. Or it would be a divorce if my husband had broken one. Thankfully they are put away. Very precious!! Ha ha xx❤️
Post 30 IP   flag post

Yes the. Link does work. Well done xx❤️❤️
Post 31 IP   flag post
Annmary private msg quote post Address this user
I have seen on their tour schedule, they appeared at Southend in 1997, where I live. I am absolutely gutted that I missed them. I was going through a very traumatic time then, but can't believe I missed them.
Post 32 IP   flag post
salfitz private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry to hear that Annmary. Everly music is very helpful in such times..
Post 33 IP   flag post
craiglhope private msg quote post Address this user
Great posts, as usual. Bit off the subject but, https://startsat60.com/countries/all/it-was-the-year-frank-ifield-topped-the-charts....is interesting.

Plus, Don, have a super-nice, outstanding, happy, healthy birthday tomorrow. Thanks for everything, Phil, your parents and your performances throughout the years.
Post 34 IP   flag post
I saw Frank Ifield, my mum was a fan.. I went under teenage duress, with my teenage nose in the air .. thinking this will be so awful.. and he was really good really good ... ha ha ha... I had to admit it and she was very gracious about it bless her.. she also predicted Cliff would go to No.1 with Living Doll, which again I turned my teenage nose up at!! hey ho.. respect your elders has to be the lesson here xx thanks craig.. for good wishes for Don's birthday, I ditto that one.. it is my sister's birthday on the 2nd. and my nephew in law has his birthday on the 19th Jan.. ha ha.. am I jealous.. no.. I have a birthday on St. David's Day, can't be bad, living in Wales like!!

BEST WISHES FOR A HAPPY DAY, YEAR AND LIFE, GOOD HEALTH DEAR DON, AND THANKS FOR THE MUSIC. XXX
Post 35 IP   flag post
His "I Remember You" hit was HUGE over here. It was played constantly for months!
Post 36 IP   flag post
It was here too.. I still remember some of the words... he had a very sweet voice and the yodel was interesting!!
Post 37 IP   flag post
Sharon private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane43
This is the one, if the link works.

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/Everly-Brothers-tour-book-1993/142668055867?hash=item2137adc53b:g:Y8cAAOSwODFaaeH1
Post 38 IP   flag post
Sharon private msg quote post Address this user
These are mine on Ebay, I am selling duplicates..if any fans are interested send a message, I can give you a deal.
Post 39 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by craiglhope
Great posts, as usual. Bit off the subject but, https://startsat60.com/countries/all/it-was-the-year-frank-ifield-topped-the-charts....is interesting.

Plus, Don, have a super-nice, outstanding, happy, healthy birthday tomorrow. Thanks for everything, Phil, your parents and your performances throughout the years.

Craig the link doesn’t work for me.
Post 40 IP   flag post

I managed to save this to my photos in iPad. Something else I have learnt to do.
Post 41 IP   flag post
Hi Jane, You have to delete the ....is part of the end of the url address. Sorry. See if that works. I have a love-hate relationship with computer-type things.
Post 42 IP   flag post
47237 42 17
destitute