The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum
Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Jeanroberts private msg quote post Address this user
By Golly! Jane 43. Don looks fed up to his eye brows! Well done to Phil for keeping the interview going! Gentle and well spoken!
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
I think Don had already mentally left the partnership at this time, Phil keeping things going as you say. I never saw Phil give a bad interview.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Jeanroberts private msg quote post Address this user
Jane 43. I so agree with you!

I always noticed and many of my friends remarked to me, how noticeable was Phil's adoration for Don! I always felt the split hurt Phil much more than it did Don. Phil was certainly at the end of his tether trying to keep them going when they tried to perform in that last show!

On 'You Tube' I've watched many interviews and as you say, Phil never gave a bad interview! Both had been brought up to be polite, well spoken young men! I love to hear Phil's gentle speaking voice!

Thankfully, we have so many recordings of their beautiful harmonious singing. No duo can touch them, no matter how well
copied note for note! It is never like Don and Phil's celestial harmony!

Can't help feel very sad that the musical joy they gave us, had a certain agony for them!

However, I'm sure they would still want us all to carry on and enjoy the music they made with such perfection and professionalism! I thank God for them!
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Annmary private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Jane you said it all.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
45223 5 5
destitute