The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum
rosiebarm2 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 1 • IP   flag post
craiglhope private msg quote post Address this user
Incredible!! Rosie, tell me your top three most favorite Everly Brothers songs. And, I know that this might take some time. It's agonizing when I try to do it. I / we really, truly, could close our eyes and pick any three songs off of any of the myriad albums and you couldn't even go wrong doing that!!
Post 2 • IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
I think I can name my top 3 or five Craig, then I hear another song and want to put it in there too. I listen to "Green River" and it gives me goose bumps and I want to put it in there too. Top 20 in no particular order except my number one I think I may be able to do Craig, but it is hard as we all know.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
I know, Chris, it's staggering. I guess mine would be 'til I Kissed Ya' and Dream, BUT, heck, Kentucky,...or, any song on the Greatest Country Hits, Songs Our Daddy taught Us, any LP at all. It's a conundrum....can't be done. Alas, part of the mysterious, seductive, harmony of the world of the Everly Brothers.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
midanno private msg quote post Address this user
Today my top three are Born Yesterday, From Edan to Canaan (Here For A While) and You Make It Seem So Easy. Ask me tomorrow and they will be different
Craig, I'm really glad you didn't ask for my favorites solo or together
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Wow, o.k., Millie, that's another classification...solo favorites and, you bet, one of each of Don and Phil's songs popped into my mind, but, alas, guaranteed it will be different tomorrow. Dang, "Maybe Tomorrow"...there's another winner!
Post 6 • IP   flag post
45223 6 6
destitute