The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum
Roxy private msg quote post Address this user
I know... not strictly Everly Bros. Nice to see though. Brian and the late Carl Wilson especially. Carl Wilson by all accounts was a good man, cast in the same mould as Phil Everly.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Helena private msg quote post Address this user
Well......at least everyone tried to remember the words. They all had a go. It was good fun Roxy. Just goes to show how other stars loved and respected the Everleys by singing Phil and Don's hits x x x
Post 2 • IP   flag post
rosiebarm2 private msg quote post Address this user
YEP THEY ACTUALLY DID A CONCERT WITH THE BOYS. I THINK THEY WERE RIGHT UP THERE WITH THE BOYS
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Annmary private msg quote post Address this user
I love this one they did together. a real feel good concert..
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Roxy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiebarm2
YEP THEY ACTUALLY DID A CONCERT WITH THE BOYS. I THINK THEY WERE RIGHT UP THERE WITH THE BOYS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annmary
I love this one they did together. a real feel good concert..

Don said on the promo for Some Hearts, that they had known the Beach Boys for ever... Airport Lounges, backstage etc., and what a thrill it had been to finally perform with the BB's at their concert. I have also seen a couple of Mike Love interviews where he mentions that as youngsters on the way home from school, he and his cousins the Wilsons practiced and learned harmony by singing Everly Brothers songs. Obviously there was a lot of mutual respect and admiration between both groups. ❤️❤️❤️
Post 5 • IP   flag post
44985 5 5
destitute