The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum
rosiebarm2 private msg quote post Address this user
https://youtu.be/sq--8HXYjnc

HOW ANY OFYOU EVERLY FANS DANCED LIKE THIS AND OF COURSE ALWAYS IF IT WAS AN EVERLY SONG
Post 1 • IP   flag post
craiglhope private msg quote post Address this user
Ha, now this is great, Rosie! No, this EB fan didn't / couldn't dance like that, but sure wish I had! The girls were always better dancers than the guys. This is how they really danced 'back in the day.' All Friday and Saturday nights, all night long. '57 Chevy's, '56 Fords, '49 Mercury's, cheeseburgers, pizzas, cokes, root beer floats, and 'romantically' parking before going home, getting home late and getting yelled at, 'going steady', friendship rings, Brylcream for the guys pompadours and "Evening in Paris" cologne for the gals........there was some good dancing on Dick Clark's 'American Bandstand', but even he and WFIL Channel 6 would have toned it down if it was the 'real stuff', lest parents and sponsors might raise their eyebrows, but, hey parents, that's what your kids were doing 'back in the day'.....your sweet little darlings were also stealing hubcaps, smoking and.......... Oh, yes, forgot to add Beechnut Spearement chewing gum to the '50's diet. Had to buy and chew it because Dick Clark said to. I always thought it was a little bit too sweet like Juicy fruit. I was a Wrigley's Doublemint Man, myself. I didn't like Cherry Coke, as much as Pepsi-Cola. Glass bottles. A Denti$t'$ dream!!!
Post 2 • IP   flag post
cuddles private msg quote post Address this user
that was great Rosie that was me in my hay day I wish haha
peter
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
Well we did jive but not like that! It was usually two girls together as well, the boys just watched. I love to watch the professionals jive though. Thanks for the video Rosie.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Annmary private msg quote post Address this user
I was never good enough to dance like that. I was only brave after a couple of drinks when the twist co in and you could do your own thing.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
44985 5 5
destitute