The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum

Green River Alison Moorer &Albert Lee7146

Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
Helena here’s one of the clips I mentioned. Xx❤️❤️
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Helena private msg quote post Address this user
Lovely clip Joyb. Thank you for posting it. Albert Lee sings so well with Allison. Albert has always been an outstanding guitarist.xxx
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
Nice to see Albert enjoying his music. I really wish he would join our forum - he is on ‘the other one’, the Facebook group.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
I wish Albert would join our forum too.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
I did try to send him a message via Facebook but I think you have to be a friend for him to receive it and he isn’t accepting any more friends.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
That's a great pity Jane.

Albert is such a nice unassuming person and very loyal to the Everleys. As you know, Albert has always been very popular with the British fans. The concerts were testament to that so I am not surprised he is not taking on any more friends. Thank you for trying. He may change his mind one day. Does he now live permanently in America?
Post 6 • IP   flag post
I believe he lives in Santa Monica, California Helena, lucky Albert. 😀
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Indeed Jane, lucky Albert. I am sure both Albert and Don have formed a life long friendship.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
jilledgar private msg quote post Address this user
I saw Albert when he was in Shenandoah Iowa in June and he was so much fun. He has to many friends to except more.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
Jill one of our other members went to Shenandoah in June too, she really enjoyed it and went back a few weeks ago to the Shenfest and once again enjoyed it, she got some photos signed by Albert and she bought me Albert's double cd and got him to sign it. What a lovely lady she is and what a lucky girl I am. Albert is a sweetheart, he always has time to talk.

She said that the little house had different photos in when she went back in September so that pleased her to get some new ones. No doubt when she has time she will share them on here. They are good.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
44985 10 10
destitute