The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum

Arrival at Schipol airport 19937125

Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user

This was on the You Tube HomePage when I just logged on. They both seem on good form. - Don in his very long hair phase but very charming and stylish in his hat. Phil is his usual charming and modest self. Does anybody know who is the lady travelling with Phil?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Annmary private msg quote post Address this user
A very interesting and natural meeting. thank you Jane.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
I just realised that Don said prior to arriving in The Netherlands they had been touring in the UK and that was when we last saw them. I don’t remember Don’s hair being that long though.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Jane good to watch that. I’ve been through that airport a few times sadly not at the same time as Don and Phil. Don’t know who the lady was with phil lucky girl xx❤️❤️
Post 4 • IP   flag post
What struck me was the lack of self importance, the way Phil shook those people’s hands in Arrivals was wonderful and the way Don raised his hat in greeting brought a tear to my eyes as it is what my Dad used to do. ❤️ ❤️
Post 5 • IP   flag post
salfitz private msg quote post Address this user
I love the way Phil seems to favour white shoes...my son does funnily enough!! obviously men of good taste hahahaha Very interesting to see that arrival procedure with just enough help to the guys but still carrying their own bags. wonder who takes care of the gittars!!!xxx
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Don had way more baggage than Phil didn’t he? Sally, I didn’t notice his shoes, I wasn’t looking at his feet!
Post 7 • IP   flag post
I’ve added this to the video gallery as I haven’t seen it before.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
salfitz private msg quote post Address this user
hahahaha .. Ican understand that Jane!! I always notice when he wears white shoes because I admire him ... head to foot!!!! hhahaha
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
Me too Sally every inch. So handsome xx❤️❤️
Post 10 • IP   flag post
45158 10 10
destitute